R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here from Washington state.

Go down 
+5
jo_lil_sugars
victoryah(lovett nursery)
Trish
kristipeachycheeks
ttulsajess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ttulsajess
Crawler
Crawler

New here from Washington state. Empty
PostSubject: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 13:11

Hi.  I live in Washington state, I'm married and have 4 kids (ages 8, 5, 20 months and 7 months).  I've been reborning for 8 years.  I love doing it but recently have decided to look for help to advance my skills.  I'm looking for honest but tactful critique and advice.  I'm hoping to find it here.  :0)
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: Welcome!   New here from Washington state. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 19:10

Hi! Where in Washington? I'm in Olympia/Lacey! Hope you like it here- great forum!
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
ttulsajess
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 19:56

Thank you. :0) I'm in Stanwood up by Everett/Marysville.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 20:50

welcome :real: welcome 
Back to top Go down
ttulsajess
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 22:30

Thank you. :0)
Back to top Go down
victoryah(lovett nursery)
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 5:47

welcome welcome welcome welcome 
glad to see you here! im new here, too, so we will get to know everyone together! sounds like you have your hands full! bigsmile  you will find some awesome help and wonderful ebooks and tutorials here!
victoryah
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 8:13

welcome  :real:  welcome 
You came to the right place, I have been reborning for years & then stopped for a few years due to changes in my life. When I retuned the techniques had changed so much I wanted to learn more & have better quality reborns.  I bought one of Lara's ebooks & when she emailed the book she told me about this forum & I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE loveyou!  it here!! I greatly improved and I love reborning!! I have also taken on line classes along with several ebooks & I just keep improving. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, they have alot going on so we can all stay in touch! It's great!  Here is the link for an ebook, the forum also has a ebook question section so you can ask all the questions you need to & post pics of WIP! They will be honest and helpful!
http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/236191-all-products

angelsmiley 
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 9:08

Hi there...and.....:real: 
Back to top Go down
ttulsajess
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 12:22

Thank you, everyone. I"ll be searching out tutorials in a few days. Thanks for the start. :0)
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 18:11

Hi,and Welcome to REAL!welcome :real:   Glad you could join us  bigsmile  Kathy
Back to top Go down
ttulsajess
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 21:46

Thank you. I'm happy to be here. :0)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 22:02

Hello....and welcome to REAL!!!! All of the ladies here on this forum are amazing, and we love learning new things!!! You have come to the right place :)
Back to top Go down
ttulsajess
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 23:34

Thank you. :0)
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 22:57

Hi there - my hubby and I were born in Washington and lived there for decades - so we love anyone from any part of WA!

This is REAL small community - about the size of George, WA - hope to see you on here often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here from Washington state.   New here from Washington state. Empty

Back to top Go down

New here from Washington state.
Page 1 of 1