R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for Hubby and kids

Go down 
+4
handy denise
Tinabloomfield
lastingmemoriesnursery
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Prayers for Hubby and kids Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 11:39

I wanted to request prayers for my husband and family. John's dog, who he has had for almost 16 years has developed cancer the past couple months. It's been a struggle for John as to decide when the best time is to put her down. This weekend was very difficult. She can barely walk. He decided that today is the day and she has an appointment in 2 hours. The twins have known Maci their whole lives, and Dominic is taking it very hard. He was up crying all night and almost threw up.

My 15 year old came over from his dads, this morning and is sitting on the floor with Maci now, petting her. Zack is leaving work early to come and be here before she goes in, and should be here soon. The girls seem ok. But if you all can pray for John and the boys, I think they are taking this pretty bad. I want to do distract them and do something fun with them today, instead of work as usual. John already requested the whole day off from work. But I don't want to think that doing something fun makes everything ok. They need time to be sad too.

Thank you for your prayers. This will be a really sad day.
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 11:51

My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Making that decision is heartbreaking and I have been in your shoes. Perhaps for the children you could do a memorial service with them. For hubby urge him to visit petloss.com. where he can offer her name up for a candlelight service they do. It helped us so much when we had to let Hercules go. We also chose cremation so Hercules could remain with us. The crematory sent us a beautiful angel and plant for our garden also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 16:17

Unfortunately, there isnt anything that we can say or do for them right now. I've gone through the same with my labbies, and it is gut wrenching to know that your fur baby is going to pass away, MANY prayers for everyone.
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 17:20

so very sorry Lara. We had the same thing going on last Wednesday when we had to put our Beagle down who was suffering with lung cancer. It is heart breaking and we still are missing him terribly but watching them suffer is even worse. Prayers and hugs for all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 21:11

My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I would be so lost without our beloved pets, they too are family to us. I will lift everyone up in prayer.
Back to top Go down
ullis
Toddler
Toddler
ullis

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 9:12

I do also know what you are going through right now.
It's so sad. No words can take the pain away.
You all have my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornbabies.se
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:23

So sorry for your family's loss. Loosing a pet can be just as painful as loosing any other family member. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 22:46

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! It really hurts to make that decision, even though you know its for the best. notfair 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Hubby and kids   Prayers for Hubby and kids Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Hubby and kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: