R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mail service...ugh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

Mail service...ugh Empty
PostSubject: Mail service...ugh   Mail service...ugh EmptySun 15 Aug 2010 - 16:45

I was so excited to start this morning. Fired up the oven, sat down to start painting and realized I had not yet received a package from Hunnybuns (with Flesh 07 in it). Checked e-mail, tracked USPS pkg...says it was delivered 8/13. Unless the box changed it's identity to Cutco...it did NOT come on 8/13! grrrr Was not in the mail yesterday (no boxes) and mailbox is empty today. Guess I won't start until I get paint reordered and resent. I am so sad. [url=http://www . Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Mail service...ugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail service...ugh   Mail service...ugh EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 4:58

Oh no! It's fustrating when you can't make a start. Hope it arrives soon for you!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Mail service...ugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail service...ugh   Mail service...ugh EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 8:46

Oh, that stinks. Did you call your local post office? Maybe it was deleivered to the wrong address.
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

Mail service...ugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail service...ugh   Mail service...ugh EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 14:27

Package was to have been delivered on Friday (8/13). On Monday, I contacted USPS, then put a copy of the confirmation I printed out in the mailbox with a note to the mailman asking where it was. SURPRISE....showed up in my mailbox on Monday!! bigsmile However, it was after 5pm so I did not start until yesterday. Good news is I will begin class 4 today!! Loving the classes, thank you. Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Mail service...ugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail service...ugh   Mail service...ugh EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 22:38

Yay, glad it finally arrived for you and you could make a start bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mail service...ugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail service...ugh   Mail service...ugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Mail service...ugh
Page 1 of 1