R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!

Go down 
+5
Orange_Grove_Nursery
threads
susie's tinymiracles
Julita
SharonR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! Empty
PostSubject: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 17:40

Well if time flies when you're having fun it must move at warp speed when you're not! Between the portrait contest, Easter, the baby swap, May swap, getting babies ready for the State Fair, and having grand kids 5 days a week ... I guess you know some things just slip through the cracks.

Like the June Round Robin.

Wondered why I never saw a thread started for the June Round Robin, so I went to check and *gawk* I'm the hostess?? Egads!!!! So without further ado ... here's the June Round Robin info. Please note the dates have been pushed back to take into account the lateness of the sign up thread. /hanging my head

June's theme is "We're only as good as our tools!" What makes your reborning easier/faster/more fun! My idea for this is for us to look at the list of things our partners would like and maybe pick something from that list ... but then add in something that you use all the time that makes things easier for you. I'm betting that we all have some funky little gadget that is intended for something totally different than what we use it for ... am I right??

So please come join us and share your secrets with the rest of us!!

General Round Robin Swap Rules:

1. Sign ups for any given month will be limited to two weeks. If you miss out on one month, you'll have to wait for the next month to participate.
2. You must sign up for each month you choose to participate, including filling the questions form again.
3. Gifts must be mailed out in time for your recipient to receive the gift the by June 21st. Please use your discretion when mailing internationally since it generally does take longer. You will have 2-3 weeks to do your shopping, depending on where your recipient lives.
4. Each month will have a theme but you are not restricted to using the theme. This is strictly a matter of choice.
5. Gifts must be no less in value than $15 and no more than $25. This would be retail cost if you make homemade items.
6. Gifts must have something to do with or for reborns.
7. Do not contact your recipient directly to ask any questions. If you need to know something that wasn't answered on the question sheet, please contact me and I will get back to you with the answer.
8. Protect yourself when you mail out your package. Use certificate of mailing, delivery confirmation or certified mail(some way to prove you've mailed your package) when you send your package in case questions arise.
9. Pictures aren't always feasible for some people, but posting a public thank you to your giver is a must.

10. This swap is open to reborners and collectors alike.
11. Items must be new including handmade items unless requested by recipient(i.e. vintage bottle, etc)

*** You must be age 18 or over to participate. Sorry, but its the law. ***

Rules specific to the June swap.

1. Sign up between now and May 21st at noon eastern daylight time to participate in the May swap by emailing the list of questions to sharonskidsandkritters@gmail.com. Email only please.
2. You will receive the name you will purchase for no later than May 22nd along with the list of questions they've answered.
3. Packages must be mailed in time for the delivery to be made between June 17th to June 21st.
4. You may choose to keep with the theme if you wish, but its entirely your choice.

Copy
(highlight the questions then press CTRL and the C key at same time) then paste(put cursor in notepad or similar and press CTRL and V key at same time) the below then send your answered questions to sharonskidsandkritters@gmail.com to join.

1 Mailing name

2 Mailing Address

3 REAL forum name

4 Are you willing to send packages internationally?

5 Telephone number (some postal carriers require)

6 List the gender and size of each keeper you have.

7 Please list 5 places you'd like to receive a gift certificate from or types of items you'd like to receive through this swap.

8 What is your Favorite color?

9 Do you use magnetic Pacifiers, bottles, hair bows?

10 Are you allergic to smoke/pets/scents?

11 Do you have pets or smokers in your home?

12 When is your birthday? Just month and day is fine!

13 Do you like baby bracelets?

14 What is your favorite animal?

15 What is your favorite scent?

16 What is your favorite flower?

17 Do you like chocolate?

18 Do you like frilly or simple?

19 What is your nursery name if you are a reborner?

20 What month is this questionnaire for?
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyThu 16 May 2013 - 22:44

You're too funny Sharon!!! I've been peaking for the June swap but didn't think much of it not being up yet because I haven't seen too many May swap gift thank you's posted....
I missed May, I'm not missing June... I will get my answers to you soon!
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 1:28

June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 37678I would love to jump in on this! June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 37678 June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 162105
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 4:18

Unfortunately I cannot join in for the June or July RR as will be on holiday for a month,
during that time. Will be joining the August one hopefully, as back from hols 14th July.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 17:03

I got mine sent in! This sounds like a nifty swap, I can't wait to see what people come up with. I hope it's okay, but I put mostly supplies on my wish list rather than tools.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 20:53

I am like Maxina,can not do June and July
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 22:21

I sent mine!
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 11:17

Sending mine later today! :)
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 16:58

Sent mine yesterday! I can't wait to see what everyone gets!!!
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 0:39

Did we get our partner's info yet? I don't want to miss anything.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 1:45

MichelleMinPA wrote:
Did we get our partner's info yet? I don't want to miss anything.
I just finished sending the emails! Sort of patting myself on the back a little that I'm only a day late with this. hahaha Someday I'll actually catch up and then I can take a breath!

lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 2:11

Got mine! June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 37678
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 3:47

June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 37678I got mine June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 44677 June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 162105 June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! 37678
Back to top Go down
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 5:00

Got mine to
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 7:25

Got mine as well!!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! EmptyFri 24 May 2013 - 11:24

me too! me too!!! Yippeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!   June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!! Empty

Back to top Go down

June Round Robin - Tools of the trade!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Round Robins-
Jump to: