R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They are all wonderful!

Go down 
+5
stace999
SharonR
izzy
Trish
grammyjladr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

They are all wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 21:54

Each and every swap baby is adorable and so much love goes into them. I wish I had been able to participate this year but knew things were going to be way to busy to do ot justice. Maybe next year and hopefully there will be a Christmas Swap. I love doing them.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 1:28

I agree all the babies are lovely........I am very jealous myself.They are all wonderful! 594282
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 10:39

Trish wrote:
I agree all the babies are lovely........I am very jealous myself.They are all wonderful! 594282

aww, don't worry Trish! happyhappy You have lots of beautiful babies too! lol bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 19:29

grammyjladr wrote:
Maybe next year and hopefully there will be a Christmas Swap. I love doing them.
There will be a Christmas swap! So ladies, you need to start thinking now about how you'd like it to be organized.

I was tossing around the idea of having it be "free choice". You make a list of babies you like, or types you like and are drawn to ... and leave it to your creator to pick the kit. That way, perhaps, each artist can decide what price range they're comfortable diving into.

What do you think? Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
stace999
Toddler
Toddler
stace999

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 20:17

yes they are all soooo sweet and precious! mine should get here this week hopefully! CANT WAIT!! im sooooo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 20:36

I personally think that is a fantastic idea, makes the surprise more of a surprise. Just wish I could join in.....They are all wonderful! 74474
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptyWed 8 May 2013 - 20:51

So, have all the deliveries been made?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptyWed 8 May 2013 - 21:22

npt yet...I think Stacie just said hers should be in soon :) unless I missed something....which is possible lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptyThu 9 May 2013 - 2:27

I'm still waiting on my delivery! Crossing my fingers that it will be tomorrow! :)
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 15:13

SharonR wrote:
There will be a Christmas swap! So ladies, you need to start thinking now about how you'd like it to be organized.

I was tossing around the idea of having it be "free choice". You make a list of babies you like, or types you like and are drawn to ... and leave it to your creator to pick the kit. That way, perhaps, each artist can decide what price range they're comfortable diving into.

What do you think? Any other ideas?

I think the idea of a "free choice" swap is a good one. Everyone knows what they can afford.
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 0:12

I got my baby today! About to post pics! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are all wonderful!   They are all wonderful! Empty

Back to top Go down

They are all wonderful!
Page 1 of 1