R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My cat ate my betta :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

My cat ate my betta :( Empty
PostSubject: My cat ate my betta :(   My cat ate my betta :( EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 21:21

RIP Sammy. crybaby Totally not getting any more fish after this. sad Ugh, I so hate my cat right now!!!!! grrrr grrrr notfair
Sorry, just need to vent. This is like the last straw on top of everything that has been happening lately. If you saw my post in the Prayer section you know what I mean. sad sad notfair notfair
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My cat ate my betta :(   My cat ate my betta :( EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 23:39

I'm sooo sorry and heart broken! I used to breed Betta's and I absolutely adore them loveyou! I wish I had some of my show Bettas, I would send you one but I stopped breeding them a few years ago when I sold my pet store sad Your cat couldn't help it, he was only doing what cats do! Next time be sure to cover the top of the Betta's container... Again I'm so sorry Izzy notfair
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: My cat ate my betta :(   My cat ate my betta :( EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 11:17

well, my brother was taking care of it . . . he's six. so i kinda was expecting something like this . . . sad
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cat ate my betta :(   My cat ate my betta :( Empty

Back to top Go down

My cat ate my betta :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: