R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad day for me!

Go down 
+3
jo_lil_sugars
lastingmemoriesnursery
Retired Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 23:35

I am seriously upset right now and I am in need of prayer. I have gone on a rollercoaster ride with a recent customer over one of my babies!

The customer expressed to me that she did not like his hair, so I offered to stip the kit and repaint him for free. She didn't like that idea, she wanted to swap him for one of my more exspensive babies for free. I offered a discount on a new baby. She wouldn't except that! She ended up freezing my PayPal account stating her baby was not as described. This was a custom order and pictures were sent to her through every step of his creation, she approved of the baby.

I told her I will not offer her a free baby today and then she sent me a pic of the baby with his head off and she claims that it just fell off! I am great at securing my babies limbs, so I know she would have had to either cut his cable tie or force his head off. Good thing she sent pics when her baby arrived of her and her daughter enjoying the baby when he got to her! Now I am in a dispute with PayPal but I have a lot o proof.

I am just upset! Has this ever happened to you?
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 1:31

Sadly this is happening more and more. I call it terror tactics. Call PayPal do not just rely on emails send them all of her emails, photos etc with each client I create their own folder and it stays there for the year in my email and then gets moved to that years emails. It is caleed cya. Which you have done. Don't take it personally it has nothing to do with you it has to deal with entitled people thinking they deserve something for nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 8:32

Yes do what Debra says to do, she told me the same thing & I did what she said. I just went through that with a customer, she stated I used her credit card without her permission and wanted a reverse charge back on her credit card. I had all the invoices, her emails with dates, and tracking number to prove I sent it with a signature confirmation & I made excellent notes on each invoice I sent her from PayPal. When they froze my PayPal I couldn't get to my invoices, but I had all the dates and invoice number from saved emails. When I called PayPal they were able to pull up with dates I gave them & then was able to read them and removed the freeze. I will no longer sell off Face Book or do custom orders, just eBay form now on, that way I know it's a binding contract and they can not do that to me as easily.
Back to top Go down
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you ladies!   Sad day for me! EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 10:33

I really needed the advice. I am going to take custom order option off my website as well. People just don't understand how much time and work is spent creating the babies. It's sad. I purchase babies all the time from other artist, I have never expected anything for free. I just don't understand some people???

I am doing exactly what you ladies are telling me to do, thank you!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 10:45

Please let us know how it turns out, I'm sure all for the good! I'm glad you now know it's not younow, it's the people grrrr
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 14:24

l hear this happening more and more l don't sell through facebook for this reason
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
mayalovesbabies

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 11:53

hey nya i didn't know you had one these i saw one of your babies and was like i hope somebodies not claiming him and jo_lil_sugars what is the name od the middle kit
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013 - 11:21

mayalovesbabies wrote:
hey nya i didn't know you had one these i saw one of your babies and was like i hope somebodies not claiming him and jo_lil_sugars what is the name od the middle kit

You mean the baby in yellow? That's Ardie Stoete's Suu Kyi, she was a hard one for me to sell, I really fell in love with her.
Back to top Go down
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:38

What's happening to our society these days?? I too had a custom order that I thought went off without a hitch but weeks later a email saying she doesnt like the baby anymore and wanted to keep the doll but reimbursed the $...I won that dispute but no longer do customs for strangers. Now I only make customs for friends and family. It's too bad people are so dishonest and nasty! notfair
Back to top Go down
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: I agree...   Sad day for me! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 4:00

The customer was upset because I wouldn't give her a refund. She had her baby for two weeks with no problem then all of a sudden she sent me a pick with his head pulled off demanding a refund. LOL. Since then the customer and I came to an agreement. I am in the process of repainting her baby and she has canceled her dispute. Hopefully she will be satisfied.

It really is not fair that people are allowed to just file a dispute after so much time has lapsed. I something is wrong with the baby you would think they would say something ASAP within a few days, not weeks later! sad

amberohio wrote:
What's happening to our society these days?? I too had a custom order that I thought went off without a hitch but weeks later a email saying she doesnt like the baby anymore and wanted to keep the doll but reimbursed the $...I won that dispute but no longer do customs for strangers. Now I only make customs for friends and family. It's too bad people are so dishonest and nasty! notfair
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 8:27

WOW....sorry this has happened...but it is more of the norm nowadays than the rare occurence....

You are smart to have saved emails and pix as evidence!!!!

I RARELY do customs and am seriously considering not doing any more in the future....just from all the scary things I hear!!!

I have enough trouble with Ebay freaks to have to add custom freaks to the list..... sad

Hope you can get everything resolved QUICKLY!!!!!

P.S....you are WAY nicer than me....I would NEVER offer to strip and repaint ANYTHING for FREE!!!!! I am a meanie!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: I know right???   Sad day for me! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 22:17

I have become a meanie too, it's better for business and it keeps things the bad buyers away! I have also updated my website and I am still working on a couple pages just so people know I am serious.

cherielynn09 wrote:
WOW....sorry this has happened...but it is more of the norm nowadays than the rare occurence....

You are smart to have saved emails and pix as evidence!!!!

I RARELY do customs and am seriously considering not doing any more in the future....just from all the scary things I hear!!!

I have enough trouble with Ebay freaks to have to add custom freaks to the list..... sad

Hope you can get everything resolved QUICKLY!!!!!

P.S....you are WAY nicer than me....I would NEVER offer to strip and repaint ANYTHING for FREE!!!!! I am a meanie!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad day for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day for me!   Sad day for me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad day for me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: