R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello From Stockton California

Go down 
+4
Carolynsdollhouse
bearysweethearts
Tinabloomfield
loricatwhy2k2000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
loricatwhy2k2000

Hello From Stockton California Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 0:25

Hello,
My name is Lori I bought my first reborn girl in 2001 and one in 2005 and a few others. Now I want to try my hand at creating a little girl myself. I am so nervous and excited to be doing this. I am mother to two boys all grown up 21 and 19. It will be nice to have a new little girl around when she is finished :)
I have a few kits I just bought from Bountiful Babies I am waiting on a few other supplies and then I get to start working on my first girl. I am hoping to learn a lot here getting to know a new community of artist. Thank you for offering this forum for new beginners like me I think I will be here a lot :)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 0:39

Hi Lori!!!! welcome To REAL!!! You will meet a lot of wonderful ladies here. Take a peek around the forum, and find your place with the rest of us! We are glad to have you!!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 1:48

Hi and Welcome to REAL! welcome :real: This is the perfect place to Learn. Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 10:15

Hi Lori
Welcome to Real!!

Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 15:01

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
loricatwhy2k2000

PostSubject: Thank you   Hello From Stockton California EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 22:42

Thank you so much for the warm hello's. I am so excited to start my first reborn. Probably will ask lots of questions.
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 0:09

Start with one of Lara's Ebooks.Worth their weight in gold, which I guess is not saying much since they are made of uh, nothing. They are downloads. I made a funny! LOL!

Really invest in anyone of them. It will so so so help you! And welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re:   Hello From Stockton California EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 11:52

Hello and Welcome to REAL!!

welcome welcome weeeeee! weeeeee! :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 20:53

Hello From Stockton California 668841Hello From Stockton California 3717754360Hello From Stockton California 668841
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Stockton California   Hello From Stockton California Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Stockton California
Page 1 of 1