R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Feb RR Package (very upset!)

Go down 
+5
Michelle73
SharonR
Trish
slmartens
Julita
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

My Feb RR Package (very upset!) Empty
PostSubject: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 18:23

To those of you who did not receive your Feb RR package yet... I sent my package out A WEEK AGO TODAY and I just checked the routing number and it has not been delivered yet!!! It's not like it was over seas or anything... It should have been there no later than Wednesday!
I am VERY upset that you have not received your package yet when I paid for PRIORITY mail and you only live ONE state away!!! grrrr somad grrrr
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 20:52

Julita
Understand your frustration but I am sure your RR partner will understand but then you paid extra and not a darn thing you can do...
Sandy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 21:24

It often happens over here also, they have a monopoly and they know it, so they don't care, they have you mil item also your money....BUT YES I would be spitting chips if it was me.......go girl
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 22:24

Also, your package might have been received and your partner just hasn't had a chance to post yet. I've had packages show up 3 days before tracking was updated. I always wonder why the heck we're paying for tracking when the PO can't get off it's lazy/over busy hiney and update the tracking numbers.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 22:35

That would upset me to so I don't blame you one bit! The PO is just ridiculous anymore grrrr Hope it gets to your partner soon or as Sharon said maybe your partner has already received it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 23:34

Thank you for your support ladies! The information on USPS said that it was updated today.... Grrrrrrr.... I would really love it if she had it and just hadn't had time to post! I know that happens too. I'm just going on what the tracking number says... Geez. When I pay for priority I expect to get priority. I don't think that's expecting to much!!! crybaby
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 2:20

For the USPS, "Priority" just means they'll deliver it sometime this month instead of next month! lol

Seriously though, that's very upsetting. I paid for postage online, printed up the label, and scheduled package pick up for this past Saturday. I put the package out on our front porch before going to bed because our mail person always comes before we're up on Saturdays...the package was still there when we got up and around at 11:00. I know they came, because there was mail in the box, but they didn't pick up the package. I tried calling my post office and just got a busy signal so I gave up. My husband was able to get ahold of them, finally, and they came back to get the package. Good grief! Why does it need to be such a hassle???

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 5:21

Updating here can take 24 hours or 24 days, its never right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My Feb RR Package (very upset)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 17:55

I'd be up set also as postage is so expensive, we decided some time ago to try and find another way to send parcels. Here is Australia
but only in our state, we use a door to door service delivered next day its been great, cost is always about $12.00.

May be you have some parcel service available over their just a thought
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:06

somad Well, we stopped at the PO yesterday on our way out of town and hubby went in... when I looked out the window in the car I saw him in the window of the PO waving for me to come in.... Guess what... the package had been sent back because it was manhandled so much that part of the address was torn off... and that was through clear packing tape and even though MOST of the address was still there the mail carrier wouldn't take it... Are you kidding??? So, I had to re-lable it and now it is on it's way AGAIN! I am so aggrivated!!! somad
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 23:12

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
For the USPS, "Priority" just means they'll deliver it sometime this month instead of next month! lol

Seriously though, that's very upsetting. I paid for postage online, printed up the label, and scheduled package pick up for this past Saturday. I put the package out on our front porch before going to bed because our mail person always comes before we're up on Saturdays...the package was still there when we got up and around at 11:00. I know they came, because there was mail in the box, but they didn't pick up the package. I tried calling my post office and just got a busy signal so I gave up. My husband was able to get ahold of them, finally, and they came back to get the package. Good grief! Why does it need to be such a hassle???

My letter carrier did the exact same thing to me this week! She slid the letters in next to the packages!!
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 0:38

The PO is absolutely unreal and I would be soooo mad too somad somad I think there are complete idiots running the PO because it's just insane what they pull all the time eyeroll
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 16:29

It's no wonder they are so far in debt! With all the other choices out there you would think their customer service would be a lot better!!! BUT. I do have to day, our postmaster is very good... she was upset about the way it was handled too! It's to bad all the employees don't take pride in their job...
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 15:07

That's really horrible. notfair grrrr somad somad somad
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 17:26

Hoping the package arrives today. I feel horrible that it didn't make it on time! I am going to send my March swap out early! Hopefully no problems like this again!!! sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Feb RR Package (very upset!)   My Feb RR Package (very upset!) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Feb RR Package (very upset!)
Page 1 of 1