R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Microrooting DVD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonLeeBee
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Microrooting DVD Empty
PostSubject: Microrooting DVD   Microrooting DVD EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 14:35

I am not a beginner, but relatively new. I have made about 20 reborns. I am looking to purchase an in-depth, close-up, teaching DVD on microrooting thin baby hair and getting a swirl, hook-like crown. Please let me know what to buy and where. Thanks! Sharon
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

Microrooting DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microrooting DVD   Microrooting DVD EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 15:09

Hi Sharon, Lara has a new micro rooting DVD and I have heard it is very awesome! You can purchase it from the The REAL store and here is the link to the store http://realreborn.net/cart/ Hope this is what you were looking for!!! Microrooting DVD 163660
Back to top Go down
3crazkidz
Toddler
Toddler
3crazkidz

Microrooting DVD Empty
PostSubject: microrooting DVD   Microrooting DVD EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 16:32

i have that DVD and I love it it goes into everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Microrooting DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microrooting DVD   Microrooting DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Microrooting DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: