R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

About the class Empty
PostSubject: About the class   About the class EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:49

I am very new to all of this and i am gonna take the anatomically correct class and i was wondering a couple things. When its time for the class where do we go to get the lessons every day? Also how will we know what supplies will be needed for it? Also how these classes work? Sorry for all the questions but its all new to me. Thanks
Janis
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

About the class Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the class   About the class EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:59

I will add you into the AC Class group, so you will see the lessons posted there. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the home page of the forum, you will see all the different groups for the different classes. Just click on the group that you paid for, and ask to be added to the group. It will change your user name to that color that the group is, so eceryone knows who is in what class when chatting on the forum. Lessons are posted daily, and you can log in whenever you want and take the lesson, or wait a few days and take a few at a time. Most classes run for 2 weeks from beginning preparing your kit to paintng, rooting and assembly. You can take up to 6 weeks to finish . At the end of 6 weeks, you can submit your photos for the contest. Winner of the contest will get a free kit for the AA class in December.
I am sure other gals will have more to add on what they like or don't like about the classes.. bigsmile
Glad you are here! welcome
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

About the class Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the class   About the class EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 21:04

Lara,
Thanks for all the information. You and the other ladies here are great. I really like it here in this group everyone is so friendly. I am really excited and looking forward to taking the class and learning some new things. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the class Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the class   About the class Empty

Back to top Go down

About the class
Page 1 of 1