R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

doll cost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 10:36

How much are the dolls and the bodies to put on the dolls? i am still new to all this and i just cant get it down.I had bought your file on noe and i can not still get it down i need a class or something for the beginners i have a hard time with the blushing part and all. I also wanted to learn how to do the belly plates and bodies. Thanks
Janis
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 10:45

Sweetie I'm not understanding what your asking if you are asking about the Noe doll the cost is 109.00(dollsbysandie.com ) and the bodys depending on where you buy them from can be anywhere from 10 to 20 dollars ... as for the tutorial where are you have a problem we are here to help and I would be happy to ... just need to know where your problem lie's ...if you are following the tutorial and it doesn't show the belly plate you would paint it the same as the doll layers when you do the layers in the tutorial just do a layer on the body plate ... when you get to the blushing part stop and ask and I'm sure we can guide you through that part as well... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 10:58

yes make sure to ask lots of questions. The ladies here are so wonderful and have so much knowledge they have all helped me so much. I also found sometime with some of the questions it helps if you send a pic of the baby so they can see what you are talking about. Don't be afraid to ask anything even if it seems silly to you I can almost bet we have all had the same question or one really close to it. Just have fun
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:16

Sorry to confuse you on all this. I am asking different things on all this. Fist i will start with i can never get the blushing down. Second i wonder if there is a tutorial with lots of pics on how to do the blushing and all from the beginning, i have the noe tutorial but i get kinda lost as i go. Then third i was wondering how much the dolls and the pieces are to do the anatomically correct babies? i really would like to learn how to do that. Sorry i confused you ladies and i really appreciate the input back. Thanks a bunch.
Janis
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:44

janisn wrote:
Sorry to confuse you on all this. I am asking different things on all this. Fist i will start with i can never get the blushing down. Second i wonder if there is a tutorial with lots of pics on how to do the blushing and all from the beginning, i have the noe tutorial but i get kinda lost as i go. Then third i was wondering how much the dolls and the pieces are to do the anatomically correct babies? i really would like to learn how to do that. Sorry i confused you ladies and i really appreciate the input back. Thanks a bunch.
Janis
I have not done the NOe tutorial so I will let someone else answer that. The anatomically correct babies is a class Lara is doing next starting Aug 15th I think is when she said it would be starting now. The cost of the class you can find on her web page http://www.hypercowebsolutions.com/angelsinwaitingnursery/classes.htm.
the babies you can find at http://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=search_list&s[match]=any&s[search]=logan+and+leah&s[title]=Y&s[short_desc]=Y&s[full_desc]=Y&s[cid]=212&s[subcats]=Y&s[mid]=0&s[sku]=&s[price_from]=&s[price_to]=&s[weight_from]=&s[weight_to]=
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 20:54

Ok the anatomically correct baby's can be found at cathy rowlands site creative impression I paid for two kits the boy and girl and with the body's and all it will cost 194.00 dollars ...I got them though lara so you can ask her when she returns if she has any left to get them directly from her .. as for the blushing and your getting lost with the tutorial if you can tell me right where your getting lost i can go though the tutorial and help you out on that as for pics the tutorial pics are all that I know of to show you how to work with the tutorial ..... In the tutorial lara give's you steps to follow and each step create's depth and a 3/D effect to make the baby come alive ... the blushing is the same each step is to give the baby depth and a true life skin tone ... I hope this helps but If you are still lost please feel free to call me and i will try and talk you though it ..just send me a priviate email and I will give you my number or call you ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 21:49

I may have one or 2 left for the AC Class. We will be going over belly plates and I will have lot sof pictures and video, also. I think if you want a simple class, the Peaches and Creame-book is probably the most basic, as it has less mottling and so forth. We will all be glad to help you any way we can, though.
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 22:20

Thank you ladies so much. its just every time i put the blushing on the cheeks and so fourth it dont look all that great. As for the ac class do you have to do both dolls? or can you just do one and cut the class in half?
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 2:26

yes you can pick the girl or the boy you do not have to do both. I don't think Lara thought so many would be doing both when she offered the class.....I think we surprised her but you can pick one not a problem at all.
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 7:55

so how much will it cost to do just the one doll and the body for it?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 9:26

You can order the kit through dollsbysandie for a $10 discount. The kit retails for $79 and the body and torso come together for $22. Cost of the class is $40.

And, yes, I was surprised how many wanted to do both kits for the class.....should make it interesting. bigsmile Most people are only doing one kit, but quite a few are doing twins. You have the option, also of doing 2 girls as twins, or 2 boys. You can mix and matchthe kits with the torsos.
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 9:35

janisn wrote:
so how much will it cost to do just the one doll and the body for it?
121.99 is what it comes to if you get it at Dolls by sandie but that does not include postage. I see Lara has posted while I was posting this you will have to check with sandie on the body when I clicked on it she showed costing more than what Lara posted so I am not sure. I am sure Lara is the one to listen to I probably just clicked wrong on something but that is without the discount too.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 10:27

Yep lara is the one to listen to here lol as I didn't know Sandie had them lol.. but that is great news as well lol...anyway there it is and what part of the blushing isn't looking right to you .. is it the all over random blushing if it is read on hon it smooths out and contintue's to build on that ... it will all come together .... just give use a pic and we can help you from there and what step are you on... if you want you can email me my email addy is sweetsherrie112@gmail.com sherrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

doll cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: doll cost   doll cost Empty

Back to top Go down

doll cost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: