R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Ruben is here!

Go down 
+11
SharonR
Karen
Groovyday
Julita
kthoelen
Tinabloomfield
sweetsherrie112
With Love Nursery
April10
MomThatsMe
AngelKissedBabies
15 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

Baby Ruben is here! Empty
PostSubject: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 19:42

I finally got to go check the mail today and had two surprises in it, a birthday present from a lady I order mini baby stuff from AND my new little one.

Baby Ruben is here! IMG_20121213_134533

I was a good girl and opened his card then the packages first... he came with an ADORABLE little outfit (I'll take pictures later) consisting of a onsie, sweater, socks and jeans... and the cutest little black shoes... (how did you know I had a baby shoe fetish? I must have 30 pairs of shoes here just waiting for babies.) His paci, a teddy bear, knit hat, a super cute fleece coat and his Christmas jammies, oh and a cloth diaper!

I did manage to snap one picture of him before he got company...
Baby Ruben is here! IMG_20121213_134825

I think his big brother loves him, he kept sniffing and licking him.
Baby Ruben is here! IMG_20121213_135050

So after I managed to persuade the puppy to leave him alone for a few minutes I got to take another picture...
Baby Ruben is here! IMG_20121213_135157

Ruben came from another Kerri... what are the odds... at Little Peanuts Nursery. He was made using Aisha, by Marissa May, one of the sculpts I have been wanting to do for myself forever... and now I have one of my own to love!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AngelKissedBabies
MomThatsMe
Toddler
Toddler
MomThatsMe

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 19:58

Ahhh...how cute he is! That picture with the puppy sniffing him looks like Rueben has his hand fisted and ready to get him if he comes too close.
lol

Love the crocheted hat!
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:15

He is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:35

Aweee... the first boy! Congratulations. He is really sweet bigsmile I love AA babies
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:44

Oh hon he is just gorgeous .... what a cutie pie .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 21:40

AWwwwwww!!~ What an adorable sweet baby boy!! Congrats momma
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 21:57

Oh I am so glad you love him!! He was hard to part with. I have been watching the tracking waiting to hear!!

It was funny when I open the email seeing that I was making another Kerri a baby!!

Puppy loves the new baby how sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 22:04

Aww thanks everyone, he is actually my first keeper. I have been tempted to keep a few I've made but for one reason or another always end up letting them go. It's so nice to have one that will always keep me company when all the others leave. :)

thankyou! So thanks Kerri!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 22:07

Such a sweetie! I love the pic of the dog checking out the newcomer... soooo cute!!
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 22:10

kthoelen wrote:
Oh I am so glad you love him!! He was hard to part with. I have been watching the tracking waiting to hear!!

It was funny when I open the email seeing that I was making another Kerri a baby!!

There just aren't enough of us! :) Mine is actually Kerrstin (Care-stin) but I've always gone by Kerri. It was funny he was in love, the other two (his mom and our lab) could have cared less but he's been kissing baby every chance he gets.
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 22:13

AngelKissedBabies wrote:
kthoelen wrote:

There just aren't enough of us! :) Mine is actually Kerrstin (Care-stin) but I've always gone by Kerri. It was funny he was in love, the other two (his mom and our lab) could have cared less but he's been kissing baby every chance he gets.

Too Cute!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 23:27

Kerri, he is a beautiful baby, looks so cozy in his cute sleeper and fleece coat. Your puppy is cute! Kerri did a great job on your boy Aisha? What will you name him? bigsmile
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 23:46

Groovyday wrote:
Kerri, he is a beautiful baby, looks so cozy in his cute sleeper and fleece coat. Your puppy is cute! Kerri did a great job on your boy Aisha? What will you name him? bigsmile

lol the other Kerri named him Ruben so I'll keep that and his middle name will be Kai. I fell in love with his other little outfit too, I'll have to get pictures this weekend.

thankyou! Our puppy believes he is the most handsome guy in the world... even though he has an overbite and is missing part of one ear. (He was preemie developed and only 3.4oz and when his mom was cleaning his sack off she nipped his ear.) He really is quite an adorable little guy though.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 23:55

Kerri, your puppy must think of himself as a OOAK with his one normal ear and his nipped off ear! My old Pitt bull mix used to always give the reborns a little kiss when he passed by them. I used to routinely wipe dog slobber off the doll's cheeks. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 0:05

Groovyday wrote:
Kerri, your puppy must think of himself as a OOAK with his one normal ear and his nipped off ear! My old Pitt bull mix used to always give the reborns a little kiss when he passed by them. I used to routinely wipe dog slobber off the doll's cheeks. bigsmile

How sweet! Ours is definitely an OOAK, but then all of our animals are a bit different... hehehe. Our lab is part pitty as well and about as sweet as they come. Our little guy (his name is Spudley... hubby named him and I have noooo idea...) is the only one to show interest in the babies... but none so much as Ruben. :) He's only 6 months old though so he might end up loving them all... wink which would be much to his dad's chagrin.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 0:55

Beautiful baby! Congrats!!

Its funny though, because when I first scanned the title I thought it said Billy Ruben is here! (you know, as in the blood?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 1:05

Your Ruben has such a blissful look to his sleeping face, I love him! And I wish I could have gotten to my camera when our shy, quiet old lady decided to check out my new one when I put her chair by the Christmas tree!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 1:47

Congrats on the the new baby boy! He is super cute! My dogs (6 labs) are mostly scared of my babies! LOL
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 10:48

That's neat your dog loves your babies. My dogs don't pay any attention to mine. They could care less. Even when I brought my son home from the hospital, they didn't care. Except my one dog would steal my sons paci if it dropped on the floor and eat the nipple off of it. Funny thing is he can't do that with reborn pacis because they have no nipples anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 13:01

What a cute little boy! Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:25

He is beautiful!!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 23:18

a very handsome little boy, congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Ruben is here!   Baby Ruben is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Ruben is here!
Page 1 of 1