R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My cat is stealing!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

My cat  is stealing!!  Empty
PostSubject: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 8:22

My cat Bailey is pretty much a wee lap cat, like a wee dog lol. He's a La perm breed.

This has been going on for a wee while now, Bailey has been coming in my house with single cat sachets and bags of cat treats, that have not been opened lol he's even arrived through the cat flap with a string of sausages!!!, i really dont know where he's getting them from as no one near by me has any cats!! I feel bad, but obviously Bailey doesnt! lol

Here is a pic of the culprit here with my son lol
My cat  is stealing!!  SAM_0047
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 10:42

LOL!!!! lol Sounds like he is stealing stuff or maybe he has some other human friends who are giving him treats! I always feed and love on my neighborhood cats!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:25

awwww cute maybe he has some nice friends
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
wickedwench
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
wickedwench

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 17:28

That is so funny, what a clever cat lol lol
Back to top Go down
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:24

They must be nice friends giving him full unopen bags of cat treats lol!!! He does it most mornings, when im just out my bed , down stairs making a coffee he will come bounding in the cat flap with his goodies and basically drop them at my feet hahaha.... im so going to video camera it, hes such a character!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 13:40

Years and years ago we had a calico cat who was very VERY strange! Someone in our neighborhood had a garden and she raided it regularly and brought her stolen booty home to the front porch to dine.

The really bizarre thing was ... she brought home cantaloupes. She LOVED the fruit! She would lay on the front porch and totally pig out eating almost a whole one all by herself. What always amazed me too ... is how did she get them home? She was a very skinny petite little cat and those melons weighed almost as much as she did. I'd have loved to see how she got them home.

Did she roll them?

Was she actually able to pick one up in her teeth to carry it home?

Truly incredible!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 4:21

Thats amazing!!! clever little girl ! lol.....well i got up thismorning to find another packet of Bailey's goodies on my kitchen floor, a packet of cat chewy sticks lol.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 16:16

I loved the stories!! I miss my cats, I always had cats & dogs & everything else. I used to own a pet store and once I named an animal, well, it was mine! I had to keep it bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cat is stealing!!    My cat  is stealing!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

My cat is stealing!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: