R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IM A NEW MEMBER :)

Go down 
+3
shellyssweethearts
Trish
ADRIANA GALACHE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ADRIANA GALACHE
ADRIANA GALACHE

IM A NEW MEMBER :) Empty
PostSubject: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 16:07

[/i][/b]MY NAME IS ADRIANA GALACHE AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GOT HERE BUT LOOKS LIKE FUN :)
I LIVE IN EL PASO TEXAS..MOTHER OF THREE..A 15 16 AND 17 ALL BOYS..I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED DOLLS..I HAVE BEEN BUYING REBORN DOLLS SINCE 4 YRS AGO AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH..I CANT STOP..I SEE THEM ON EBAY AND GET SO EXITED..HAVE A HUGE ROOM WITH LOTS OF THEM AND DISNEY DOLLS STILL IN THE BOXES..PORCELAIN DOLLS..CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS..LOTS OF CLOTHING..JUST STARTED BUYING REBORN KITS..THE DVDS.. BUT I JUST CANT DO IT..I WANT TO START MAKING THEM FOR ME..I DONT THING I CAN BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM AND SELL THEM..HERE IN EL PASO THERE ARE NO CLASSES AVAILABLE..I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL AND PAY FOR PRIVATE CLASSES..ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE AND WHEN? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adrianadiazdegalache

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 16:28

Hi and Welcome! Lara has workshops throughout the yr at different locations in the US.....one of those might be what you want to do...otherwise her ebooks and online classes are great!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 20:34

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
shellyssweethearts
shellyssweethearts

PostSubject: hi   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012 - 17:36

hi, welcome to the forum, the ebooks are fab!!!
welcome wave :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shellyssweethearts.wix.com/rebornnursery
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012 - 20:55

welcome Welcome !!!

welcome
I just made my first 2 and I followed a very good DVD ..you can see my two babies below
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 21:15

Hi ,and welcome to REAL! welcome :real: Lara's Ebooks and online classes are a great place to start. They are exellent for learning. Glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:35

welcome
Here is a link for the eBooks to get you started! I LOVE them....

http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=b473551229a8f4838a8e5ae8fd785656

Have fun, it's great here bigsmile

Hugs,
Jo
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:30

happyhappy Hi Adriana, hope you are finding your way around the forum. You will love the classes! welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER :)   IM A NEW MEMBER :) Empty

Back to top Go down

IM A NEW MEMBER :)
Page 1 of 1