R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shellyssweethearts
shellyssweethearts

Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery Empty
PostSubject: Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery   Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 17:33

Hi all, forgot i'd joined this forum :( but will aim to be on here more from now on :)
Hi, my name is Michelle, I live in south devon,in the United Kingdom. I work 40 hours a week and I have three children. I reborn in my spare time.
I have been a reborn artist for a year now and have already learnt some great techniques. I decided to start reborning after buying myself a reborn from a lady called Ruth who had been reborning for many years. Ruth became my source of inspiration and I then wanted to make my own reborns. I am very pleased with the babies I am producing and I have had some really positive comments from complete strangers. I have many followers on facebook and am striving to earn an award for my work!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shellyssweethearts.wix.com/rebornnursery
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery   Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 20:22

welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery   Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 2:53

Hi Michelle, a warm welcome to this forum, the ladies on here are more than willing to
give any help they can regarding all sorts of things.

You live in a nice part of the world, I live in Essex, but have two friends who live in
Devon, so visit Devon periodically. Love Torquay, usually stay there once a year
usually just after Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery   Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:38

Hi Michelle, Welcome to REAL!! welcome :real: Glad you are here with us! happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery   Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:49

happyhappy Hi Michelle, It is great to have you on the forum. Can`t wait to see some of your babies! welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery   Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Shellys sweethearts reborn nursery
Page 1 of 1