R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Indiana

Go down 
+3
Trish
Groovyday
Lori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

Greetings from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 22:35

Hi everyone My name is Lori and I'm new to the forum and have been reborning for about 4 years. I learned about reborning by accident, 4 years ago when my youngest grandaughter was born a preemie I was on line looking for a lifelike babydoll for the new babies 3year old big sister as a gift so she could feel a little special herself.

when I typed in likelike baby doll ebay came up with beautiful reborns I knew I had to learn the art I began reading everything I could about how to reborn. I ordered a book from stephanie sullivan, raided my grandaughters toy box for practice babies. bought my 1st kit secrist Zoe from hobby lobby,looked OK but not good enough, bought another Zoe still OK but not good enough needless to say I made way too many Zoe's.

Now with 4 years of trial and error, I'm ready to take as many of Lara's classes as I can afford I'm excited to get started and happy to be part of this forum with all of you very talented ladies.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 0:38

happyhappy Hi Lori, so glad you joined Realreborn. Zoe is such a cute kit to learn reborning with. Your Shyann looks adorable. You will really enjoy Lara's classes. happyhappy welcome bigsmile

Last edited by Groovyday on Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 2:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 1:12

welcome welcome welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 1:17

welcome!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 4:42

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 21:09

Hi,and welcome to REAL Lori! :real: welcome Glad you could join us! happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana EmptySat 6 Oct 2012 - 4:10

welcome it's nice to meet you bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Indiana   Greetings from Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Indiana
Page 1 of 1