R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:29

Hi
My name is Sandra and I live in Quebec , Canada. I have just ordered my first reborn doll kit and supplies and am anxiouly awaiting their arrival. I have never "reborned" a baby yet but cannot wait to start :) I have so many questions and am hoping to make a few friends who can steer me in the right direction :)

Looking forwrd to getting to know all of you !!!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:39

Hi Sandra! You sure have come to the right place for help! The ladies here are great with their advice! I have learned so much in the few short months that I have been a member!

:real:
Julita
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 20:56

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Hello everyone!!! EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 21:08

Hi ladies thanks for the welcome :)

So far I have watched the Denise pratt DVD and several reborning videos on youtube. I am somehwat confused because on the you tube videos it demonstrates painting the doll's with a certain colour (according to the colour wheel and existing colour of the vinyl) prior to reborning to neutralize the dolls existing vinyl colour. However the Denise Pratt vido does not mention this??? Do you recommend doing this or not ???
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 18:59

happyhappy Hi Sandra, I am so glad you joined RealReborn. This will be a great place for you to get started in reborning. I see you are already finding your way around the forum. Can't wait to see your first reborn! whoohoo bigsmile :real:
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 21:03

Yes Barb
I am enjoying looking around on here so much!!! There is so much to read and learn I could literally spend all day on here lol

I cannot wait to get started on my first baby. I will be posting pics and asking for advice along the way.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 20:07

welcome Hi ,Welcome to REAL Sandra! wink dancingbaby Kathy
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:23

thanks Kathy

love this group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: