R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emmzie131

Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn!   Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 7:04

Hiya, my name is emmzie131 and i need help to get a cheap reborn. i know you must here this a lot that people can't afford reborns because they are so expensive but i'm being totally serious. i only have around £50 to spend and my parents won't give me any money towards the reborn only my pocket money which is like £10 every two to three months for doing housework and things like that. i'm just asking if anyone knows where i can get a cheap reborn or if someone has a reborn that they don't want anymore and they don't mind selling it for quite cheap money. please help me! i'm trying giveaways on youtube but i never seem to win!

Thanks xxx

emmzie131
Back to top Go down
emmzie131

PostSubject: please   Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 9:07

please people, i need help!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn!   Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 10:55

Hun I dont think your gonna find a cheap reborn, not one that is good anyway. Your best bet will be to get your mom/dad to help you or search ebay or get a nice factory collectors doll. THese babies are NOT cheap to make! Im sorry!
Back to top Go down
ADRIANA GALACHE
ADRIANA GALACHE

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn!   Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 15:55

HI...OMG..I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL..WHEN I WAS WAS YOUR AGE I FEEL LIKE THAT..MY MOM NEVER BOUGHT ME DOLLS TO PLAY WITH..THANK GOD NOW I CAN HAVE AS MANY AS I WANT..YOU KNOW WHAT..IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU ONE..HAVE A LOT..SHARING IS CARING..LET ME SEE HOW I CAN UPLOAD PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE THEM..I LIVE IN TEXAS..YOU CAN SEE THEM ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE IF YOU WANT..MY WHOLE COLLECTION IS THERE :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adrianadiazdegalache
Lil
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: cheap reborn   Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 5:11

Hi. Did you mean a completed reborn doll, or a doll kit that you can reborn yourself? You can buy a doll kit for the money you have plus a few supplies and save up your $10/week or did you say every couple of weeks? and buy your supplies little by little until you have everything you need to reborn a doll.

For the doll kit (blank kit -unpainted head, no eyes, no hair, arms and legs) and supplies, bountifulbaby.com has some that are within your budget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn!   Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm new and i need help on getting a cheap reborn!
Page 1 of 1