R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!

Go down 
+11
loretta
sweetsherrie112
brandaholickids
Trish
Groovyday
katieperry
Orange_Grove_Nursery
LittlePunkins
vonniex
Bonnie
Poppy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:43

I am sooo excited, I did a trade with an extremely talented lady on this forum where I sent her kits in exchange for one of her beautiful babies! happyforyou! She has just arrived, and she is incredible! Here are my pics... can you guess who she is?...

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie1

Cutest little shoes!

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie2

Adorable little piggy, pacifier and sweet little pillow

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie3

Sweet outfit!

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie5

Awwww a little bundle!! Any ideas who she is?

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie4

Emily can't wait to find out and I can't wait to meet her!

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie6

Wow, it's Annie, she is amazing - I am so in love with the Andi sculpt and Rebecca (Beckys Cradle Creations) has reborned her so beautifully

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie7

Isn't she soooo sweet! bigsmile

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Annie10

Annie is so gorgeous, perfectly painted, beautiful soft rooted hair and the sweetest outfits and accesories, thankyou! so much Rebecca, I will treasure her so much!!!! .... now I'm off to have some more cuddles loveyou!

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Andi11-1
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
Crawler
Crawler
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 1:00

What a lucky mommy you are! That is one sweet baby and a gorgeous little helper you have as well. Bet you have a good baby sitter with her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonniesbabybundlesnursery.webs.com
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 5:43

Aaaaw what a precious little thing!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 7:23

clapclap happyforyou!
Congrats to you! That's awesome and your daughter is sooooo precious!
Well done Becky!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 7:30

Thanks so much ladies thankyou! I just love the Andi kit, one of my favourites! Hopefully one day I will have a little boy Andi to join her bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 7:41

So cute!! Lucky mommy!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 15:43

Congratulations, she's a beauty!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 17:13

Oh my goodness what a beautiful baby!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 18:30

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 19:01

happyhappy Sarah, I am so happy that you finally got your Andi, now Annie. I remember when you regretted sellling your adorable Andi you reborned! Rebecca did a beautiful job on that baby. Well, I am guessing Rebecca because I saw her post on the beautiful things she got from you. whoohoo Emily is getting so cute, we all saw the beautiful picture she painted for Rebecca. I love Emily`s glasses, I had to wear glasses from a young age too. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 19:23

thankyou! Barb - yes Rebecca did reborn beautiful Annie, I just love her babies and Annie is perfect - she did such an amazing job.. you have a great memory, I was sad about selling my Andi, so I am so blessed to have little Annie now happyforyou! Emily just loves making pictures and giving them to people, her favourite activity to do at kindy as painting! Yes, unfortunately a couple of months ago, she failed her eye exam at kindy and has been asked to wear glass full time until November and then they will assess her again. I thought she would hate wearing them, but she has adjusted really well and said that things look "bigger" when she wears them, so it sounds as though they are helping bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 22:00

Rebecca does do beautiful babies, doesn't she, your Annie is beautiful, just like my Deirdre and Darryn, that she sent me, thankyou! .

My great grand daughter, Lyn's grand daughter also wears glasses and she is only at Kindy........looks cute also. wink

Your daughter looks cute also.... hamsterdance hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 7:05

You are a lucky mama!!!!! She is beautiful as all Rebecca babies are!!!!

Congratulations!!!!Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! 556717979

HUgs Carla
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:28

thankyou! Trish and Carla happyhappy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 15:40

Oh you lucky lucky lady she is a beauty ... I love love love this baby ... Congrads hon on your new little one .... And your daughter is just so sweet .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Come see my special baby box opening!......lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:29

Congratulations Sarah she is beautiful Rebecca does beautiful baby's

your daughter is lovely and very excited about the new arrival

happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:35

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo Great swap ladies...I adore the sweet little one :) Give her a hug for me poppy :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:31

Thanks so much everyone thankyou! bigsmile happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 9:16

She really is amazing!!!! Beautiful baby! What a lucky momma!!! whoohoo happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 18:18

Thanks Lara bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 18:48

she is a darling
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 19:42

OMG!! How did I mis this post, Sarah, thank you for this swap and I am so happy you got your baby and like her.. she was a pleasure to born,, Emmy looks so cute in those little glasses, give her a hug for me and I am the lucky one in this swap... I love me swap as well... thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 22:05

I love her Rebecca, she is perfect! I'm happy that you are pleased with your kits too whoohoo I will pass on your hug to Em bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!   Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come see my special baby box opening!...... lots of pictures!
Page 1 of 1