R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sammi1998

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012 - 23:22

Hey everyone, I'm Sammi. I'm 14 years old and I've been reborning for 2 years. I was 12 when my mom got our first kit and we worked on her together. Since then I've started reborning on my own, doing everything by myself, and using my own techniques. I love it! Seeing how well i do just makes me want to do it more. I've recently gotten 5 new kits. I finished one and am almost done with the second. I do have a nursery, but its still a work in progress. I can't wait for it to be done! The website will be up within the next couple days. Thats all..bye(:
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyWed 1 Aug 2012 - 19:41

welcome Hi Sammi, I am so glad you joined RealReborn. It is a great forum for chatting and learning all about reborns. You are probably one of our youngest reborners! I would love to see some of your babies. Will you be taking any of Lara`s online classes, they are great! :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyWed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:30

Hi Sammi, :real: welcome Kathy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone EmptyWed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:48

:real: welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Hey Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: