R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vamplings class information please....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NancyF
Crawler
Crawler
NancyF

Vamplings class information please.... Empty
PostSubject: Vamplings class information please....   Vamplings class information please.... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 11:39

Hello,
I have a quick question. I am registered fro the Vamplings class. Where would I find the list of supplies needed, and where would the class link be once it starts?
I have searched the site, and am not having much luck finding it.
Thanks!
Nancy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Vamplings class information please....   Vamplings class information please.... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:09

Once it gets closer to the time the class will start, Lara or Karen will create a special area for the class that shows up only for those registered for it. You will get the class list then. I'm not sure, but it should be fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
NancyF
Crawler
Crawler
NancyF

PostSubject: Re: Vamplings class information please....   Vamplings class information please.... EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:47

thankyou!

I appreciate the info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamplings class information please....   Vamplings class information please.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vamplings class information please....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: