R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for an Ebook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

Looking for an Ebook Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 22:25

I am almost POSITIVE that there was an eBook/CD combo on painting hair. Is this no longer available??? I so want it to help with my techniques.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 5:11

kthoelen wrote:
I am almost POSITIVE that there was an eBook/CD combo on painting hair. Is this no longer available??? I so want it to help with my techniques.

I have an ebook by Lara on Painted Hair, take a look on her web site.
I also have the one by Cassie Peek and Rachel Maynard.

I have booked a hair painting day on the 15th September in Brighton, about 1 1/.2 hours
drive from my home, but it will be worth it, did a reborning painting course there and
had a great time. I am off to start my Janine by Romie as she is only 19" and we have
to take a head up to 19" to do for the day. It will probably take me that long to get
her done, as most of my time is spent crocheting and sewing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 9:47

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook EmptySat 28 Jul 2012 - 19:41

whos doing the hair painting day in Brighton hun?, and do you have a web link or anything so i can see it, i know its
to far from me but i was just wondering if there was anything closer x
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 3:16

zaphy100 wrote:
whos doing the hair painting day in Brighton hun?, and do you have a web link or anything so i can see it, i know its
to far from me but i was just wondering if there was anything closer x

Its at Ceinwens house and Donna Wells is doing the painting, I have seen some of her
work at the Brighton show, and it was so so real looking.

There are no pictures of the painting on the website but I have this picture, this is
the third stage of painting.

I have to take a head already painted by me up to a size 19" , I am so looking foward to
the 15th September, be relaxing after being on Jury Service from the 3rd to 14th September.

I don't know of anything nearer to you. Look up Brighton Doll Show web site, don't have a link
as I am a friend of Ceinwens so I just email her direct. I note that it is also advertised on
FB.

Looking for an Ebook 34yelac
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 7:56

thanks hun, that head is amazing it looks like real hair not painted at all,
i will check the Brighton doll web site see if i can find out any info xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Ebook   Looking for an Ebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Ebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: REAL Ebook Questions-
Jump to: