R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strawberries & Cream class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

Strawberries & Cream class Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 14:11

Hi, I was considering taking the Advanced Strawberries and Cream class. Since I am very new to this and it says Advanced, I am wondering if it would be an appropriate class for me to take.

Thanks!
Julita
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 14:21

Get yourself familiar with the original Strawberries and Cream and you'll be ready for the advanced class. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class EmptyWed 4 Jul 2012 - 11:07

Assuming I can do that with the ebook, that is AWESOME news! Thanks so much for the info!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class EmptyWed 4 Jul 2012 - 11:46

You'll be surprised, Julita. Its a very good, well thought out eBook for the beginner. It shows you little video clips of things like how much paint on a brush, etc. so its the best one to start with.
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 15:56

I have looked through it some, but I haven't been home a lot since I purchased it... I am very glad that I bought it and I have a new kit and I'm hoping to start her over the weekend using the ebook!!! clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 16:13

Yayy!! dancingelephant dancingelephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & Cream class   Strawberries & Cream class Empty

Back to top Go down

Strawberries & Cream class
Page 1 of 1