R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavenly meringue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

Heavenly meringue  Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly meringue    Heavenly meringue  EmptyWed 6 Jun 2012 - 9:00

Heavenly meringue pie made ​​of soft sponge covered with a totally incredible good chocolate cream. On top of which has a thick layer of fluffy whipped cream. The top of the cake base consists of a meringue base that is made with brown sugar.

ingredients Cake Bottom
3 egg yolks
1 egg
80 g sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking powder

Meringue Base
3 egg whites
180 g brown sugar

Decorate the meringue base
50 g peanuts 50 g chocolate

Chocolate Cream
75 g butter
100 g chocolate
100g icing sugar
2 egg yolks
Fill 3 cups whipping cream

How do you Cake base:
Beat the egg yolks and egg fluffy with sugar. Turn in the flour and baking powder. Put the dough in a round 26 cm cake tin with parchment paper. Bake on a rack at 150ºC for 10-15 min. Cool the cake bottom completely down in the tin. Loosen it with a sharp knife and remove it and remove the baking paper.

Meringue base: Whisk the egg whites. Add the brown sugar and whip until you get a thick meringue base. Put mixture into a round 26 cm baking tin with parchment paper. Bake the meringue on a rack in the middle of the oven at 150ºC for 60 min. Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle the chopped chocolate and peanuts over the warm meringue. Let cool completely in the tin. Loosen it with a knife and remove the baking paper.

Chocolate Cream:
Melt the butter in a small saucepan with the chocolate. Stir the mixture smooth and remove pan from the plate. Stir in powdered sugar until it has dissolved. Beat then into the egg yolks with a wire whisk

Assembly: Place cake bottom on a plate. Spread the cream over the chocolate in an even lag. Cover with whipped cream. Add meringue base on top

Tip: Let the cake sit and rest in the refrigerator a few hours before serving.
Heavenly meringue  Sommer+2011+011
Enjoy this cake girls I promise that it's so good that you'll love it
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

Heavenly meringue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly meringue    Heavenly meringue  EmptyWed 6 Jun 2012 - 14:54

oh that looks so yummy need to give that a go
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

Heavenly meringue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly meringue    Heavenly meringue  EmptyWed 6 Jun 2012 - 16:07

I got one of these babies on the oven right now. I can't say I look forward to making the meringue with a hand cranked mixer, but it'll have to go. I also need to cool the other bottom down, so I can use the silicone baking tin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavenly meringue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly meringue    Heavenly meringue  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavenly meringue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Swap Recipes-
Jump to: