R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The final arrival!!!

Go down 
+16
babyblossom
threads
Orange_Grove_Nursery
katieperry
Dianne1227
Tinabloomfield
debora jenkins
Groovyday
hazel_may(Janie)
LittlePunkins
Suzanne Williams
Poppy
barbara
EryMax
sweetsherrie112
Karen
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

The final arrival!!! Empty
PostSubject: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:15

Its not uncommon for me to go overdue when birthing babies, so it didn't surprise me much when this little one went overdue. Let me take you on the journey of the arrival.

Package arrived!
The final arrival!!! 01

Let's peek inside. OOH goodies!
The final arrival!!! 02

The card......very cute!
The final arrival!!! 03

First package
The final arrival!!! 04

Second package
The final arrival!!! 05

Seems as if I'm having an elephant!
The final arrival!!! 06

Ooh there's a hint.....its NOT an elephant after all!
The final arrival!!! 07

Aww cute tummy!
The final arrival!!! 08

The main bundle....
The final arrival!!! 09

Took me awhile to wrestle off that plastic....
The final arrival!!! 10

Nope, definitely NOT an elephant!
The final arrival!!! 11

Aww don't be shy now!
The final arrival!!! 12

That's much better!
The final arrival!!! 13

Such a sweetie!!
The final arrival!!! 14

May I introduce you to Janie Jennifer Valtin.
The final arrival!!! 15

Normally I don't name my dolls anything other than their kit name perhaps with adding the artist as a second name but when I saw the date of her birth, I had to include my sister, who was born on April 20th and lost her life on March 4th.

Janie, I want you to know how beautiful she is and how much I love her! Her hair is exquisite! So soft and beautiful and rooted very very well. She has that newborn look all the way around! I can't thank you enough and I hope her name change doesn't make it difficult on you for the birth certificate.

I LOVE HER!!!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:24

Oh now look at that beautiful baby girl what a beauty she is .... Congrads to you there momma ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:25

Congratulations Karen, beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:36

Wow!!!! What an exquisite baby!! Well worth the wait! Congrats to Janie and Karen!!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 18:18

happyhappy She's amazing!!! Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 18:28

thankyou! ladies..she's all settled in. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Suzanne Williams
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 18:35

Hey, Karen
Be careful with the marker writing on the belly plate. I was using a Sharpie to mark my boxes of stuuff and had several babies that got a tiny bit on them-left an ugly blue spot and couldn't get it off most of the places. Some of the plastic boxes I was using had been marked with shoe description for years and it still came off enough to get on vinyl. So just be careful-I don't knowif you could seal it somehoiw. You may know. I will never use sharpies anywhere around babies anymore. Have also removed all markings from boxes I use. Hopefully won't give you any problem.
Suzanne
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 18:46

clapclap clapclap clapclap
What a sweetie! Love her! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 19:46

Suzanne Williams wrote:
Hey, Karen
Be careful with the marker writing on the belly plate. I was using a Sharpie to mark my boxes of stuuff and had several babies that got a tiny bit on them-left an ugly blue spot and couldn't get it off most of the places. Some of the plastic boxes I was using had been marked with shoe description for years and it still came off enough to get on vinyl. So just be careful-I don't knowif you could seal it somehoiw. You may know. I will never use sharpies anywhere around babies anymore. Have also removed all markings from boxes I use. Hopefully won't give you any problem.
Suzanne

No worries! I tripple sealed it with modpodge. bigsmile You can't see it in the pic but I'm sure Karen can tell it has been sealed. Just wish my hand writing was better! I plastic-wrap or plastic bag everything baby.

Karen - I am so glad you are pleased with her! bigsmile I have to leave for work soon but I will post a pic of your Birth Certificate and some really cute ones of your baby when I get home. She is one of my special ones - I just love her!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 19:58

Karen - did you notice the tag on the stuffed elephant? That is the item I had bid for on eBay - it is an "Eden" elephant! That started the whole elephant "theme". There sure are tons of baby items with elephants! The blanket was the other thing I ordered that I was waiting on.

I also have one other item just about finished that I made for her - I'll send it with the Birth Cert. and photo album. bigsmile

To my other swap mommies - your babies will finally have birth certificates too! whoohoo I haven't forgotten you!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 20:32

lilangel Karen, what a sweet little one! Love the elephant theme! That is a clever way to label the belly plate. I am always wondering whose belly plate is whose. Janie did a great job on that baby! happyhappy bigsmile
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 20:48

She is a beauty.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 21:51

OOOOOH!!~ Karen, Your little baby girl is absolutely beautiful!!~ Janie, you did an amazing job ob her, bringing her tolife so to speak. Just gorgeous!!~ I adore all of the elephant things too....Love the theme :)
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 22:21

Love your baby Karen she is beautiful!
Dianne
Back to top Go down
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 22:46

Oh my gosh wow I am really in love with this baby nothing speaks to me like a true newborn face-- you know, those ones that have that really newborn -ish face. great job wonderful gifts, congrats to the new mom
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 0:59

Gorgeous baby! I love the theme, and the packaging was wonderful too. (Seeing the card reminds me, I don't think I posted a picture of Debbie's card, since she was having tech troubles and couldn't post her pics.) Congrats Karen! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 2:01

Love the package opening, my favourite animals are elephants so love the theme,
the baby is to die for, well done to both you ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 6:02

Congrats Karen, she is amazing! Well done Janie! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 9:04

Congratulations Karen!!!!! She is gorgeous! Well worth the wait I'd say bigsmile Beautiful job Janie! clapclap clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 17:55

Ohhhh I love her!!! Eden was one of my choices :)
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 0:37

Very beautiful baby! Congratulations. :)
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 1:17

Thank you, ladies! bigsmile

Karen, here is your birth certificate. I will get a signed and laminated one and your photos to you asap. I would have posted this sooner but I've been staying with my 22 yr. old at Mayo. He has meningitis. sad

The final arrival!!! EdenBirthCert2
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 8:36

thankyou! Janie. No rush, she's not going anywhere! wink
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 14:00

I can change the picture on the birth cert. too. That is one I played with and liked but would be easy to change. When I have more time I will post some pictures here. I got some really cute ones!
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 18:02

She is fantastic. such a sweetie. Lucky you Karen. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final arrival!!!   The final arrival!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The final arrival!!!
Page 1 of 1