R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!

Go down 
+16
hazel_may(Janie)
Orange_Grove_Nursery
nightowlnursery
Lynknursery
Dreaming Angel
Groovyday
sweetsherrie112
Dianne1227
youngluv4ever
Karen
Tiondra White Rapids
Poppy
babyblossom
tonya575
Tinabloomfield
grammyjladr
20 posters
AuthorMessage
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 2:10

Tonya oh Tonya!!! See what my Suzi Lu found today????
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple002

Hey Ma there is something in here!!
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple004

Ma I think it's a really really special chew stick!!! Maybe not.
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple005

Oh ma, she is so pretty. I would never ever ever use her for a chew stck. Ma loves her too!
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple018

look how soft and lovely she is. so delicate !!!
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple010

Daisy and all her wonderful things.
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple020

Just perfect.. We love her.
Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Motherdayswapreceivedbonnie2012trapple015

Tonya Trapple made my dream Baby. She is fantastic. I had such a busy day at work, and then it's my hubby's birthday so I had to run around and get the cake, the steaks, etc etc and then to come home and find such a surprise! Tonya she is lovely. I've already tried on everything plus some of my own things. She's already to go to work with me tomorrow! I'm still thnking of a name for her. Thank you so much and thank everyone for making this such a wonderful experience for everyone!!

Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 2:19

I get to be the first one to congratulate you on your new baby girl!!~ whooo hooooo!!~ Tonya, girl, you did a wonderul job on this little Daisy :)
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 2:38

Thank you!!

Carolyn, I am so glad you like her! She is such a tiny little thing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 6:08

Carolyn she is just devine! Well done Tonya! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 7:19

She is so sweet, congratulations!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 8:04

Congratulations!!!!! She is such a sweet baby! Tonya well done! Gorgeous outfits clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 8:20

Simply beautiful! I'm so very happy you got your dream baby. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 11:18

happyhappy Awww she is so precious!! Love her. Congratulations Carolyn and well done Tanya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 12:26

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 12:53

Oh she is so pretty and such beautiful outfits.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 13:29

Oh my hon she is just a sweet sweet baby girl ... Congrads hon Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 13:48

lilangel Carolyn, what a precious little bundle of everything pink! She is cute! Tonya did a beautiful job on her and her adorable clothes! bigsmile happyforyou! itsagirl Just want to add, how cute is that dog! Doggie is just so curious! happyhappy whoohoo

Last edited by Groovyday on Tue 8 May 2012 - 15:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 14:27

awwww she is so sweet congrats
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:50

congrats, another sweet dream baby, there has been lots of them this time round.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:03

Oh, she is just beautiful!!! I love little Daisy. Tonya you make such beautiful reborns!!! Awesome job, as always!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:14

She's beautiful, congratulations!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:19

She is so sweet and so beautifull! I love that sculpt! Her outfits are TDF!! Congratulations, new Mama! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 21:20

Thank you Ladies!!!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 20:46

Awww tonya she's so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Tabraea
Tabraea

PostSubject: Forgive me...   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 14:35

if I'm a bit off topic... but, I'm browsing through the threads and I HAVE to tell you I'm in awe... and a little jealous of all the absolutely LOVELY babies I'm seeing posted here!!

I'm sooo glad I'm back!! Now, I've got to get crackin' to make some of my own... If I could be just half as good as you all here I'd be VERY pleased with myself!!

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 15:47

Tabraea wrote:
if I'm a bit off topic... but, I'm browsing through the threads and I HAVE to tell you I'm in awe... and a little jealous of all the absolutely LOVELY babies I'm seeing posted here!!

I'm sooo glad I'm back!! Now, I've got to get crackin' to make some of my own... If I could be just half as good as you all here I'd be VERY pleased with myself!!

nothingtoadd
welcome Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 20:51

you both deserve congrats.....ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!   Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Picked a Daisy today....she loves me... she loves me not...But I love her!!!!!
Page 1 of 1