R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karen is so sneaky!!

Go down 
+11
youngluv4ever
Lynknursery
nightowlnursery
babyblossom
Tinabloomfield
Karen
sweetsherrie112
With Love Nursery
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Tiondra White Rapids
Orange_Grove_Nursery
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Karen is so sneaky!! Empty
PostSubject: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:19

Karen! I can't believe you, you tricky lady you!! lol lol lol lol Karen & I had set up a personal swap where she would reborn Jill Stoete for me (she already showed her off about a month ago) and I would sew some class outfits for her. Jill has been done since February, but Karen has been making me wait. NOW I know why! Karen was my Mother's Day swap partner, so I got TWO babies today!!! Jill and my Mother's day swap baby! whoohoo (I also told Karen if she didn't want the March leprechaun outfit I had made for her (she had Jill wear it for a March baby of the month contest) she could send it back to me. So that was also included in the box.)

When I got the box, it was filthy dirty, the tape wasn't on there very well, and one of the corners was ripped completely apart from top to bottom. affraid Thankfully, my babies made it through their delivery fine and both are resting happy. On to pictures!

The beat up box (it looks like someone stepped on the top corner somad )
Karen is so sneaky!! 0115

Oooh! Do I see TWO bundles???
Karen is so sneaky!! 0211

Yep, two bundles! Jill's blanket got absolutely filthy on the journey...SO glad she had a blanket to keep her safe from that.
Karen is so sneaky!! 0312

Gifts! Two teddy bears and two Carters outfits
Karen is so sneaky!! 0410

Karen is so sneaky!! 1911

Well, since I knew what Jill looked like, I decided to start with her unwrapping...to keep the suspense building for my Mother's day swap baby!
Karen is so sneaky!! 0510

Karen is so sneaky!! 0613

Box opening pics are never all that flattering for baby with the flash and bad angles, so here she is:
Karen is so sneaky!! Home0110

Jill was very sleepy after her long delivery, poor little one.

Now, on to my swap baby. I see blue and green...am I having a boy???
Karen is so sneaky!! 0712

Oh, it looks like a little boyish outfit!
Karen is so sneaky!! 0810

After this picture, my camera's batteries died! tuttut
Karen is so sneaky!! 0910

It's my dream baby Gabriel!!!
Karen is so sneaky!! 1010

Karen is so sneaky!! 1111

Jill's blanket did a good job keeping her clean
Karen is so sneaky!! 1213

No thanks to this horrid rip in the box
Karen is so sneaky!! 1311

Here are their certificates:
Karen is so sneaky!! 1411

Here are some more pictures of Gabe and some with Jill:
Karen is so sneaky!! 1512

Karen is so sneaky!! 1711

Karen is so sneaky!! 2111

Karen is so sneaky!! 2311

Karen is so sneaky!! 2611

My youngest son wanted me to take a picture of his baby too:
Karen is so sneaky!! 2511

In case you missed the pictures Karen had taken of Jill wearing the leprechaun outfit:
Karen is so sneaky!! Stpatt11

Karen, thank you so much!!! I was hoping, if I got the Gabriel sculpt that my swap partner would make him a boy, because I always see Gabriel as a boy. Thank you so much, he's perfect!!! My parents were watching my youngest son while my husband & I went to a doctor's appointment. I thought the mail lady would bring my box while we were at the appointment, but she didn't come yet so my parents waited so they could see my baby...which ended up being babies. I think my Dad was enjoying them almost as much as Mom and I! lol He was holding Gabe and then turned him to face me and said "I know this face!" I looked up to see what he was talking about and then Dad said: "Indiana Jones!" I said, yeah, you're right! I can see it too! So, I guess I know what costumes I'll be making for Gabe: Indiana Jones and Han Solo! bigsmile happyhappy

Karen is so sneaky!! 1810

Karen is so sneaky!! Indian10

Karen is so sneaky!! Han-so10

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:32

whoohoo What beautiful babies!!!! Congratulations Rachel! clapclap Karen you did a wonderful job! I remember baby Jill from the contest, she is so adorable. I love that expression on Gabe, so cute! They are so cute together, wonderful swap! Everyone it seems received their Dream Babies too! whoohoo clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:41

Awesome box opening! happyhappy How fun to get 2 babies at once bigsmile I need to work overtime to get those crocheted shoes done wink I can totally see Harrison Ford in Gabe! That is cute that Dad said that!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:09

Thank-you, Tiondra and Becky. It was fun getting two at once. They got to keep each other company on the drive up to Michigan! loveyou! I hadn't decided if I'm going to keep Gabriel's name as Gabriel, but I think I will. Maybe Gabriel Henry Orange and Jill Karen Orange. (Henry for Indiana Jones, and Karen for who created them.)
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:17

Congrats Rachel! They are both so cute! Karen did a fantastic job! As for the box, that's a shame it was damaged in transit. I'm so happy your babies are ok.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:26

Oh wow hon how lucky are you two sweet baby's to open up today Woohoo Fantastic Job Karen and I love them both lol.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:07

Thank-you, Stephanie and Sherrie! I was telling my husband and parents that it's a good thing they aren't porcelain dolls or they would have been smashed, I'm sure. I'm SO glad they arrived safely. I was so glad none of the stuff inside the box came out. Or at least, I'm assuming nothing did. Karen, did I get it all?

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:08

I am simply mortified of the condition of the box and the filth on Jill's blanket, especially since she was on top! Poor Jill is looking a little bald there, too. Her hair was rooted to all be combed straight forward. I think I rooted the top of Gabriels hair to the side to show boy but not sure. I will send you a new blanket for Jill. That's just horrible! I have insurance but not sure if it would qualify since the doll itself isn't damaged?

I can't wait to see Gabe in a fedora! He'll look so cute!!

PS Did you find Gabriel's pacifier?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:28

crybaby crybaby crybaby I didn't get Gabriel's pacifier, it must have fallen out of the box. I noticed Jill looked like she had less hair than the pictures I had seen of her...??? IDK Both their hair was very messed up when I got them, so I wasn't sure how to brush it. I almost wonder if someone opened the box up and messed with them?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:28

Oh yeah and although Jill has been finished since February, she was started last August in Paris, TN!! She was a long slow process. lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:35

Karen wrote:
Oh yeah and although Jill has been finished since February, she was started last August in Paris, TN!! She was a long slow process. lol

Though when you started her she wasn't mine. I'm so glad you took so long on her so that she was still available to become mine, she's a sweetheart! loveyou! Gabriel is adorable, I just love them both. Thanks so much Karen! I'm off to scour through all the stuff I got, but I'm pretty sure there's no pacifier. notfair
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:50

Not quite all of us Tiondra, I might not have gotten my dream baby, but I think I got one better :) He turned out to be a real cutie. I also love the fact it was a very young lady....LOL the age of 23, is into reborning, and I am very proud. None of my girls are really into it, they enjoy that I do it, but they tell me it's creepy. Malissa...who is my youngest at the age of 14, seems to be the one I think will be wanting to reborn. KAREN!!~ Great job on the babies, they abre both beautiful. Rachael....I am so glad both babies made it through their horrible delivery. WOW!!~ I would definately talking to the post about the damaged packaging. Enjoy those little ones :)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 18:25

That's the thing...who along the way was the culprit that caused the damage to the box? Since it was just some dirt and a lost pacifier, I don't think I'd want to make a claim because what would happen to my gorgeous babies??

Karen, I'm not sure what happened on their trip here, but both Jill and Gabe have some bald spots in their rooting?? Maybe you can do some repair work on them when you're here for the Michigan workshop. Poor babies.
loveyou!

I have a feeling that Jill fell out of the box because of the way her blanket (and socks since her feet were sticking out) got dirty. You said she was on top? Jill and Gabe were side by side with the bears and outfits on top. There was a ripped Walmart bag in the bottom of the box, that I have a feeling was supposed to have the Carter's outfits and bears in. The bag that had the leprechaun outfit in had half of the delivery confirmation label stuck to it. What on earth were they doing to that box?!! affraid
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 18:44

Congrats - beautiful twins! Well done Karen. Such a shame they were a little messed up but unbelievable they weren't damaged more? I'm sure Karen will fix them up just fine bigsmile
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 18:50

Wow, I had a box end up that way once too but like yours my baby made it through ok. They are both beautiful, Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 18:59

Thanks Kym and Shannon. I am amazed that they got here as safely as they did with the condition the box was in. I didn't get it in the picture, but the top of the box, under the tape had a little plastic hook like from baby clothes stuck under it. I wondered what that was, maybe it came from the Carter's outfits?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 19:29

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
That's the thing...who along the way was the culprit that caused the damage to the box? Since it was just some dirt and a lost pacifier, I don't think I'd want to make a claim because what would happen to my gorgeous babies??

Karen, I'm not sure what happened on their trip here, but both Jill and Gabe have some bald spots in their rooting?? Maybe you can do some repair work on them when you're here for the Michigan workshop. Poor babies.
loveyou!

I have a feeling that Jill fell out of the box because of the way her blanket (and socks since her feet were sticking out) got dirty. You said she was on top? Jill and Gabe were side by side with the bears and outfits on top. There was a ripped Walmart bag in the bottom of the box, that I have a feeling was supposed to have the Carter's outfits and bears in. The bag that had the leprechaun outfit in had half of the delivery confirmation label stuck to it. What on earth were they doing to that box?!! affraid
Absolutely not!! The box was packed with Gabriel wrapped in blanket well and placed on the bottom with Jill wrapped in her blanket with nothing sticking out of it and placed directly on top of Gabriel. The certificates in the plastic folder was on the side of them. On the other side of them were the teddy bears and the pacifier and the outfits IN a plastic bag. No tears, no rips, nothing!

Neither doll had bald spots. I made sure of it, especially since Donna inspected them. (she always points these things out to me). I think I am going to make the claim. I don't think they will take the babies. Yes, I will reserve some of their mohair right now to fix while in Michigan. In some of the pictures, it almost looks like Gabriel's nose is dirty?
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 19:46

Karen, if you need pictures, the box, anything, let me know. I was going to wash the dirty blanket, but if you'll need that, I won't wash it. This is how it came to me: Tape on the top was not very secure, there was a little plastic hook/hanger stuck under the tape on the top of the box. The delivery confirmation label was ripped in half (the other half was stuck to the Walmart bag that the Leprechaun outfit was in). Obviously, one whole corner of the box was torn top to bottom (as though someone had used the box to stand on and they stood on that corner, popping the box open). Once I had the box open, there was the Walmart bag with the Leprechaun outfit in it on top (the outfit wasn't folded at all, turned inside out, tutu was all squished together...not sure if that's how you had it?). Then, the two teddy bears were loose in the top, the Carter's outfits were stuck on the side of the box next to Gabriel, and Jill was on the other side side by side with Gabriel. The ripped Walmart bag was under that as was the folder with the certificates. There was no pacifier. Gabriel's blanket wasn't very tight and it was just flopped over his face (so that I could see part of his head). Jill's blanket wasn't tight either and her feet were sticking out.

Pretty much how the pictures are is how it was. Let me know if you need anything for your claim, Karen. (As long as they won't take the babies away from me!)
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:18

This is a time when "box closing" pictures would have come in handy as a comparison. I hope that the claim goes well.
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:31

Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear about their trip to you Rachel sad Karen, I would definitely make a claim. I mean really it protects against damage and it is obvious someone tampered with the box. Heck not just tampered, I'm willing to bet they took them out and messed with them! That is terrible what they did! I would file a claim!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:31

Yeah sorry I was pressed for time to get it mailed out and get ready for the workshop but I packed it the way I described earlier. It says if there is damage, that the addressee will need to take all of it into the post office. Also, I had some air bags in it to keep things from shifting around plus bubble wrap on the very top.

Has anybody had to file a claim before with the post office? I'd sure like to know how to handle this one as I've never done it before.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:38

Here in Australia, the person who sends the item has to make the claim first, then the person who received gets a letter from the PO to take in the damaged items for inspection, then it is a waiting game again to see if they refund. In my case if they did the person kept the money as I never did get my refund, but I did keep the broken item, it was useable just a lot of broken plastic outers. (Was a tower for holding sizzix dies)

Glad that they were not more damaged in transit but it is so not right. Keep everything rachel just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:38

Hummm I haven't but I used to work for them. You (or Rachel) should definitely go to the Postmaster. Do not waste your time with the fools at the counter. They will just mess you around and nothing will get done. Take plenty of pics because they want pics of everything. don't let the paperwork discourage you either. It designed to......
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:39

Yes, keep original packaging and everything!
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:45

Tinabloomfield wrote:
Not quite all of us Tiondra, I might not have gotten my dream baby, but I think I got one better :) He turned out to be a real cutie. I also love the fact it was a very young lady....LOL the age of 23, is into reborning, and I am very proud. None of my girls are really into it, they enjoy that I do it, but they tell me it's creepy. Malissa...who is my youngest at the age of 14, seems to be the one I think will be wanting to reborn. KAREN!!~ Great job on the babies, they abre both beautiful. Rachael....I am so glad both babies made it through their horrible delivery. WOW!!~ I would definately talking to the post about the damaged packaging. Enjoy those little ones :)

You know your right, not all got them but this little guy sure is a handsome baby! I just love those eyes! It is nice to have someone so young reborning. My daughter (20 soon to be 21) could care less about doing it herself. She'll comment and loves how they LOOK. But she will not really bother with them as she says they look too real. So weird because it was her loving them and wanting one in the beginning that got me into making them in the first place!!! lol
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:45

Awww Rachel what a rough delivery no wonder it took so long :( How exciting to get twins though. They are so very cute. Great job on them Karen. I don't know how to do the claim with the PO but I hope it goes well for the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 21:08

I'm pretty sure the people at the counter of my PO wouldn't have a clue really. There was no bubble wrap or air pillows at all in the box when I opened it. I've tucked the box away in my bedroom (the kid free zone) with the wrappings and etc. that I got. I won't get rid of anything (well, I threw out some of the packaging for the Carter's outfits but could probably get it out if it will be needed?).

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 0:22

Not unless its the piece of broken hanger wink
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 8:16

They are both gorgeous, congratulations!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 13:42

happyhappy Rachel, they are adorable! The Indiana Jones outfit would be so cute! Karen did a great job on them. whoohoo bigsmile Sorry about their messed up mailing! More often then not, I am receiving boxes in that broken condition with all kinds of dirt and grease on them. Besides improper handling, I blame the quality of the cardboard nowadays. It doesn't seem as sturdy as it used to be. sad
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 15:11

Thank-you, Sarah and Barb. I really love them and am so glad they made it even though the box was so beat up.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 17:59

Beautiful babies. I like Gabriel Harrison Orange.

I've made two PO claims. One was for a canister set and 2 of four were broken (the largest) so I only claimed those. I should have declared it a whole loss because I noticed cracks in the two small ones later.

The second claim was for a crib set. I ordered a Kidsline set from an individual on Ebay. I already had a bumper and a crib skirt and valance. The whole set included those, plus the impossible to find quilt, a sheet and diaper stacker. It arrived with a huge rip in the quilt and not fixable. The diaper stacker was filthy and wrinkled. It may have washed out okay. But I claimed the whole thing and gave it back. It took about a month. The original sender had to send me her insurance receipt.

I never did find a replacement for the items. I have a similar sheet and quilt though.

I should add the shipper, sent it in the original plastic zipper bag - squarish and put that in another bag and taped it up. The PO should have never have accepted it. They probably made the rip on their conveyer belt and it should have never been put through the scanner or whatever their automatic sorting process is called.

After that and a total wet package which was fine because it was in a Ziploc bag, I try my best to put everything in a Ziploc bag and tape the heck out of the box. I've even used those bags you vacuum the air out of - only I usually just sit on the bag instead!

Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:02

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:

I really like that , too bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:49

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
Lyndies*Lovies wrote:

I really like that , too bigsmile

I think I actually like that better, thanks Lyndie! If I use Harrison as his middle name, that will cover any character he played (like Han Solo).
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:27

whoohoo Congratulations on TWO beautiful babies!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:58

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 17:01

I got to see the new babies today happyhappy Rachel brought them to church and we created quite a stir. They are adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen is so sneaky!!   Karen is so sneaky!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Karen is so sneaky!!
Page 1 of 1