R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tina and Stephanie look here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

Tina and Stephanie look here Empty
PostSubject: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 1:53

Okay when I saw Tina's baby I totally fell in love. I hadn't really seen this sculpt before but well I think I need to get it..wanna see why???

Tina and Stephanie look here IM000046
Tina and Stephanie look here Newborn001

The pictures are of my baby girl Olivia. I think the reason I never "saw" it before was because the sculpt was a boy but the pose you both have him in in your siggys just made it click.
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 8:16

Beautiful little girl you have bigsmile God Bless
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 8:48

Awww your little olivia is precious! Yes that kit would work perfectly for her! It's Benjamin by petra seiffert. The good thing about thus kit is that it can be made into so many different ethnicities. He would work well as Asian or in your case, caucasion :)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 9:48

AWWWW!!~ I agree....sometimes it just pops us upside the dead dont it? LOL. Have fun reborning youre little one. I know I luv my little guy. Just can't get over him....LOL
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 11:38

Thanks for the lovely comments. Here is a picture of my "baby" now....where does the time go..she will be six in July.

Tina and Stephanie look here 273
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 12:23

She's very pretty! And only a couple weeks younger than my daughter who was born June 25th 2006!

Anna the day we brought her home from the hospital:
Tina and Stephanie look here 03firs10

Anna Easter Sunday:
Tina and Stephanie look here Anna4-10
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 12:44

Rachel what a beautiful little girl you have too. I love the name Anna and it is a top choice if God sees fit to bless us with another child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina and Stephanie look here   Tina and Stephanie look here Empty

Back to top Go down

Tina and Stephanie look here
Page 1 of 1