R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I always forget...then...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

I always forget...then... Empty
PostSubject: I always forget...then...   I always forget...then... EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 19:18

While I am making my swap baby I get so wrapped up in worrying if the new mom will like the baby that I forget that I am receiving one..then...once they start getting received and I start watching the box openings I absolutley get so excited I loose my breath!! These babies are so wonderful!! I am so excited to get one from anywhere!! Mine was mailed out last week so she is well on her way....to.. uh well thats a secret.. Breathe just breathe.......
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: I always forget...then...   I always forget...then... EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 19:21

I just realized I will have to update my pictures since this is a new swap now and these are froma previous one where I also was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I always forget...then...   I always forget...then... EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 20:33

Carolyn I think a few of us have to do the same thing, down with the previous (old) and up with the current (new).
I am so looking forward to the opening of mine and everyone elses too. So many dream babies this time round it seems, it is fantastic to see. To me, if we have to purchase a kit for the swap then why not purchase the dream baby if possible. Well that's how I saw it anyway.
I have my spare camera battery on charge so if the one in the camera goes flat I still have a charged battery on hand. My luck is bubs will arrive on one of the days while I am at elders group then I'll have to wait till my carer is home early enough to go pick it up for me since I am no longer driving due to my eyes and parcel too large to carry and walk.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I always forget...then...   I always forget...then... EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 21:04

Ditto for me as well I'm excited to see what all the new baby's will be ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I always forget...then...   I always forget...then... EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 23:21

I did that too, I got so involved in trying to make my swap person's baby the best that I forgot I was going to get one too! It is so exciting, this is my first baby swap! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: First swap   I always forget...then... EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:00

I got my persons baby and did it and worried and until I mailed it and a few hours off from work did it even hit me again I will get a baby soon also. Ok I have too much on my plate right now but I am not sure if I am more anxious about my babies new momma liking the baby I made for her or excited about getting my new baby. My Daddy is better and Grand ma is out of the hospital and sister in laws heart seems to be behaving. Now if we could get mother in law responding and breathing on her own I would be less stressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I always forget...then...   I always forget...then... Empty

Back to top Go down

I always forget...then...
Page 1 of 1