R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello... I am an ole newbe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziba

Hello... I am an ole newbe Empty
PostSubject: Hello... I am an ole newbe   Hello... I am an ole newbe EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 9:09

Hi...My real name is Kathleen, but you can call me Ziba. I just recently started working on a come-back. My first reborns were back in the day when Berenger and Special Editions 204 and 201 were all we actually had available to us. Starting over again is like starting new. Learning new paint techniques as we didn't have Genesis paints back then either.
Looking forward to meeting everyone..
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello... I am an ole newbe   Hello... I am an ole newbe EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 9:20

Welcome, Ziba! I am going to suggest to you to get Lara's Strawberries and Cream eBook because she shows a lot of the new techniques which can be easier than just learning by explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Beautifulreborndoll
Crawler
Crawler
Beautifulreborndoll

PostSubject: Re: Hello... I am an ole newbe   Hello... I am an ole newbe EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:44

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulreborndoll.webs.com/
RebornDad
Crawler
Crawler
RebornDad

PostSubject: Re: Hello... I am an ole newbe   Hello... I am an ole newbe EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 14:08

Welcome (back) Ziba
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello... I am an ole newbe   Hello... I am an ole newbe EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 16:13

happyhappy Welcome back to reborning, Ziba! You will love all the new techniques and paints! I started way back when and every advancement has been so interesting! RealReborn is a great forum to learn and chat on! whoohoo welcome dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello... I am an ole newbe   Hello... I am an ole newbe Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello... I am an ole newbe
Page 1 of 1