R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here i am, a new baby mama

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sage brush nursery
Toddler
Toddler
sage brush nursery

here i am, a new baby mama Empty
PostSubject: here i am, a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 14:03

happyhappy i'm realy excited to be here, i tryed a differnt one but there wasn't enough exchange of info. this looks great i hope to take the summer class.anyway i'm the mother of 4 and the slave of 4 doxies. :momababies: i live in a small town in the middle of cow country in florida . i started with rescued babys and just did my 1 st kit..... baby maddison :tumbingbabe: look foreward to meeting new baby mamas. sage dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: here i am, a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 16:59

Hi Sage, welcome to the forum!! Great to meet you bigsmile There sure is a lot of useful info here, enjoy wave
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: here i am, a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:21

Hi Sage... Welcome to the group! welcome
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: here i am, a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 5:04

welcome Sage, Im sure you will love it here.
Barb
Back to top Go down
sage brush nursery
Toddler
Toddler
sage brush nursery

PostSubject: here i am a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 14:37

happyhappy thanks so much for those lovely words of welcome thankyou! from what i've seen so far i'm sure i'm going to learn lots happyhappy sage :tumbingbabe:
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: here i am, a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 23:54

Hi Sage,
Nice to meet you and look forward to chatting with you! You will learn so much from all of these lovely ladies, and Lara is a wonderful teacher! Her babies are out of this world! welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here i am, a new baby mama   here i am, a new baby mama Empty

Back to top Go down

here i am, a new baby mama
Page 1 of 1