R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my mothers fiance

Go down 
+2
Beth Anne
With Love Nursery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 8:25

Is in the hospital for his pancreist. Dr said his kidneys are not working right now because he's dehyrated from not being able to eat or drink since it hurts him too much. Also his white blood cell count is high, which means he's got an infection somewhere. Please pray for him, his salvation and that he gets well. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:40

Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Pancreatitis is a very painful and the pancreas often gets inflammed or infected. That's probably why his white blood count is high. I hope he gets through this episode quickly and safely.

Please take care of yourself and trust the medical professionals will take care of your mother's fiance.
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 16:35

Praying for you all.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 17:05

Praying too Stephanie prayer
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 22:55

My thoughts and Prayers are with him and your family. Barb
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 10:29

Robin's mother had pancreatitis when she was admitted into the hospital two years ago which led her to coming here. Hers was caused by her bleeding ulcer and that was caused by her vodka drinking. She also had the raised white cell count, etc. It took time, but the ulcer finally healed up a bit and the pancreatitis went away. Normally they would have done surgery on the ulcer but it was right up against the pancreas and if it burst, it would kill her or if the acid eroded too much on her pancreas, she'd be dead but they were able to heal both with meds. I'll keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery and ask God to take some of his pain away so he can concentrate on healing instead of the pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

my mothers fiance Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mothers fiance   my mothers fiance Empty

Back to top Go down

my mothers fiance
Page 1 of 1