R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i have the best best friend in the universe =)

Go down 
+10
babyblossom
Groovyday
With Love Nursery
katieperry
Karen
sweetsherrie112
Orange_Grove_Nursery
rebecca
threads
Barb(ozgirl)
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

i have the best best friend in the universe =) Empty
PostSubject: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 12:04

thankyou! loveyou!

ok so karen and i decided we would do a personal swap.....the purpose was so she could have my work since i already have a few of hers. i like having you artists whos work i admire to have one of mine to get up close and more personal critic....well...since karen wanted a big girl..and big girls are NOT my specialty just yet, we decided to do a bit different type of swap...shell get her big girl...a doll by masterpiece dolls...yea i know, defeats my whole purpose doesnt it...lol but OMGOSH!!!!! im SOOOO over the moon over my half of this baby swap. karen you did an amazing job....and sherrie the root job is perfect, thank you both ladies. ok ok i know hush and on with the pics already lol

i have the best best friend in the universe =) DSCF3260

sammie stoete...ooooo i so LOVE the stoete babies. and karen i have to say you did an AMAZING job on this sweet lil girl. yes i said girl. she has to be she...youll see why in a few, but i think she came out adorable as a she bigsmile bigsmile

i have the best best friend in the universe =) DSCF3253

so dainty and so so cute. bigsmile bigsmile

i have the best best friend in the universe =) DSCF3270
i have the best best friend in the universe =) DSCF3267

i wasnt to sure how id feel about the torso, but i love it!!! and now you see why she had to be she bigsmile wink

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! karen as always you did an amazing job on this lil one. out of the 4 i have her of your work...i think shes your best bigsmile loveyou! loveyou!

i DEF got the better end of this deal wave weeeeee! clapclap clapclap

i have the best best friend in the universe =) Downlo12

i have the best best friend in the universe =) 52431710

http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Barb
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 12:14

She is really lovely, well done to you both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 12:16

she is so gorgeous and I love her light hair and beautiful pick dress. The skin was so good for her, loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:07

She's gorgeous! Congratulations. i have the best best friend in the universe =) 37678 i have the best best friend in the universe =) 37678 i have the best best friend in the universe =) 37678 I'm still waiting for my baby from Karen. i have the best best friend in the universe =) 352822 i have the best best friend in the universe =) 163660 I got a lot more outfits to sew!

i have the best best friend in the universe =) 47823
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:25

Oh hon she is really a cutie pie lol. I love her as a her you lucky girl lol.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 9:10

Well, Sherrie, at least you got to see her eyeless head in person! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 9:13

Yep lol. I did indeed ...Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 10:33

Really Cute congratulations. THe half torso looks so realistic I havent seen one done yet this is the first
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 16:28

Oh shes so cute! congratulations
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 16:46

happyhappy Barb, she is adorable! Everyone did well in that swap! The girl torso is so neat, I had never seen one reborn. I like the way it fits onto the thighs. lilangel loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 6:07

Congrats Barb, she's beautiful. Well done ladies bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 17:52

clapclap Excellent job, Karen and Sherrie!! She came out beautifully! weeeeee! dancingelephant hamsterdance happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:12

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!! whoohoo

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

i have the best best friend in the universe =) Banner10
Back to top Go down
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 12:36

I love Sammie and all Adrie dolls.

So many baby so little time.

Karen was amzing with her skintone and rooting blonde hair WOW what a task....

Lucky you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 9:45

Congratulations just gorgeous.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 9:57

thanks so much ladies. shes definitely a beautiful lil girl. shes taken over the queen babies spot on my bed....thought id share another awwww pic with you all bigsmile bigsmile wink shes just so dang cute bigsmile bigsmile

i have the best best friend in the universe =) 2012-04-18_20-11-00_376

my picture taking skills do NOT do her justice either. figure you all think she looks so so cute in my crappy pics....but trust me, in the reborn baby "flesh" shes even more stunning wink bigsmile . i have a few here that karen has done, and i have to say she is her best work....yea yea i know im biased lol but shes gorgeous. her skin tone is perfect, her mottling is just the way i like it, i love the lil torso. so so cute for pics, not so good for cuddle purposes, but i have plenty here i can cuddle lol karen and sherrie both did an amazing job worthy worthy
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
loveyou! loveyou!

i have the best best friend in the universe =) Downlo12

i have the best best friend in the universe =) 52431710

Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have the best best friend in the universe =)   i have the best best friend in the universe =) Empty

Back to top Go down

i have the best best friend in the universe =)
Page 1 of 1