R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could ...

Go down 
+9
Poppy
Janie/nightngale
Trish
Joy Franklin
babyblossom
debora jenkins
Lynknursery
cherielynn09
passionatereborner
13 posters
AuthorMessage
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:56

keep me in your thoughts and prayers ... this week may be a tough one for me. Tomorrow I am headed to our local "Mental Hospital" if you will ... for some therapy and possibly some med changes ... the past 6-8 months or so I have felt myself going down down down and just haven't really been telling anyone about it ... finally at my appt Thursday I decided I am tired of pretending when I know I need some help and finally told my Dr things he needed to know ... I see him every 3 months ... he sent me straight to the Hospital that evening and I talked intake out of keeping me because of Easter today and the fact that my in-laws were here ... I know I need some help and am not apposed to getting help, I just wanted to wait till tomorrow ... they may choose to just keep me in the outpatient program, but my Dr really wants me inpatient so he can adjust things and keep a watch on me while they change some meds ... it's the safest place to be in case something doesn't work for me ... I won't know till tomorrow morning when I go ... so if I am MIA for the week, it's because I will be "taking care of business" ... there is no phone, no visitors, no resting, so even though my husband will be able to come to counceling with me, no one else will be able to get in touch with me ... Just know I will be thinking of you all and MISSING you all too ...
Please say a little prayer that I can be fixed and be able to actually "live" again ... and not just "exist" ... it's a very tough thing to admit, but it's the truth and I figure if my "friends" can't know, who will be praying for me? So I have opened up to you all and hope you don't think worse of me because of my depression, anxiety ...
If they don't keep me, I will be back in the evenings and I will get on and keep you all informed how things are going ...
THANK YOU ALL!! Just Thank You ...

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:19

Oh sweetie...of course I'll remember you in my prayers....God can help you through this....just look to Him for
strength and peace.

Psalm 9:9-10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:21

cherielynn09 wrote:
Oh sweetie...of course I'll remember you in my prayers....God can help you through this....just look to Him for
strength and peace.

Psalm 9:9-10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Thank you SO much Cherie Lynn ... I believe he will help me over come this overwhelming sadness ...
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:39

Linda, do what has to be done. If you do not take care of yourself, who else will? I am glad you are accepting the help as many refuse to admit they have a problem. You have taken the hardest step. Will be thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: If you could.....   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:42

I am glad you decided to share this. I hope you come back ready to grab life with both hands. You have a great family who loves you and I am one friend who loves you. That grand daughter is beautiful and loves you and you have a grand son who will love you the same.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:44

Hope you get the help you need Linda. Will be praying for you prayer
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 23:00

Oh Ladies ... thank you SO much ... it's always a sensitive subject and sometimes people are intimidated by knowing ... I am happy, too, that I decided to share ... I was so afraid to ... And I am so thankful for ALL of you ...
Debora you are SO right ... I have these babies ... Aila already here who loves me and that right there SHOULD make everything alright, unfortunately it doesn't so I HAVE to get ME BETTER ... and the new grandson will be here very soon! I know he will need me too ... and my own kids, they still need me even though they are grown ... And Lyn ... you are right, too ... if I don't take care of me, who will ... if I am not good, what good can I be to anyone else? I want to come out of this wanting to LIVE MY LIFE!!
Thank You All!!!
Love You ALL!!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 0:27

I underwent counselling years ago after being stalked and harrassed by a neighbour, as well as being in an abusive marriage at the same time. The counsellor said to me she would not know the new Lyn that came out of the sessions we had but for me to know that she would be a better Lyn., and she was right, I am better for all I went through and the counselling I received. I have been to other counselling sessions that were nowhere near as helpful as this counsellor was, so finding the right counseller is as important as receiving the counselling we need.
I have not needed counselling since then as I now have a different outlook on life to what I had back then (plus I gained the strength to leave my abusive marriage).
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 0:37

COURAGE AND LOVE AND UNDERSTANING are what I thinking of for you! you go girl! Can't wait to have you back and working on all four cylidars andhaving the world reach out to hug you ans you hug it!

love
joy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 1:52

Take care of yourself, and the people who love you will be a real solice to you......and sometimes someone outside that circle can give you the most help.........can't wait to hear all is going well....... loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 2:56

Oh Linda, I am so proud of you for letting us know so we can pray. it is never easy to admit we need help. You are strong and can get better with God and the help of those God has given knowledge too. I believe with everything in me, He is the source by which healing comes and most of the time it is through doctors and medicine which He has given the ability to treat us. I'll be praying for you as well as those that will be helping you. You'll be back with us in no time at all. Keep us informed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 3:36

I am glad you told us Linda so we can all support and pray for you - will be thinking of you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 4:45

You will be in my thoughts and prayers Linda.. I unerstand completely what you are going through as I have dealt with some of the same issues my self in the past. Do what you need to do to make you better and we will all be here behind you. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 11:11

Linda, I am so sorry for the way you are feeling. I know that feelling. I have struggled for the last few years with depression. Its only gotten worse this last year. When my nephew died unexpectedly, my neice is still dangerosly ill, and my son in tennessee and grandbaby we don't get to see, these things just caved in on me and didn't give me a chance to get my footing back.
Many times I have removed the Lexapro box that my doctor gave me(a month's supply) only to stare at it and put it back in the closet.
My family has a history of diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, dependency on alcohol, pills for depression, the list goes on. I am so afraid to go down that path because of my family's history.
Best of luck to you.We are all here for you and are praying for you.
Linda wink
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 20:48

Gals ... You are ALL WONDERFUL!! As of now, I am able to just stay in the outpatient program, since I am not a "threat" to myself or others ... so looks like I will be going every day, usually they do a two week program with you, so today was the 1st day, and already I feel like this is something I CAN CONQUER! I KNOW I CAN ... I am so ready to feel "normal" not the "normal" that has been my life for the past many months, but a healthy normal and after talking with the nurse and a Dr today, I know I can get there ... I need patience and prayers, but I CAN do this!
Thank You ALL ... I know your prayers and support has helped me through today ...
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 22:56

Will be praying for you too!!!

Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 4:55

Sorry I didn't post sooner Linda...I just got out of the hospital myself...luckily no surgery this time...just gotta wear a full back brace 24/7 now to protect against any further injury.

I am so proud of you for speaking out and asking for help...if only my late husband would have done that same thing. I watched daily what depression and anxiety can do to a person's body and spirit. It eventually wore his heart down and he lost his battle back in 2008. I almost went into a severe depression myself after that...raising 3 kids alone now...the youngest one his, who adored him...but I had a wonderful best friend there to help me out...my hubby now...and he reminded me everyone needs some help once in a while and there was no shame in speaking out and asking for it. I talked to a counselor and it made all the difference in the world. I don't think I could have moved on and ended up with such a wonderful life and marriage now if I had not went to counseling.

Stay strong and you will pull through wonderfully. You have many friends who love you and many people who admire you for speaking out. If only more people would speak out, maybe others would not be so afraid to ask for help. Anyways, good luck in your journey, and if you ever need a shoulder or an ear...I'm just a PM or an email away...or you have my address from the round robin and the kit you sent me.

Congrats on your new grandbaby that's on the way...I can't wait to be a grandma someday. The DIL says she is thinking about kids now, so maybe when my son gets to come home they will make some definite plans. Got my fingers crossed... bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 14:24

Thanks so much for all of your support ...
I am down today because Monday night, after my 1st day went so well ... I got sick and have been sick ever since ... I think I may have food poisoning ... Hubby had taken me Sunday night to Red Lobster for Dinner and my lobster tail was runny, which I hadn't ever seen before ... and I didn't notice this before I ate most if it ... ends up it wasn't done ... under cooked totally
I can not stay out of the bathroom ... So I couldn't make it yesterday or today because I am so sick, they called me and told me the Dr was going to "release" me from the program ... that really makes me sad, because it makes me feel like they don't believe me that I am sick ... It's not something I can help ...
One a better note, the gal said that once I feel better I can come back, which is what I was going to do as SOON as I can stay out of the bathroom ... and they will re-access me and then I can start over ... So I have been sad AND sick ... Ugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you could ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ...   If you could ... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: