R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix Empty
PostSubject: Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix   Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:50

Im out of vegetable oil, and I want to make cupcakes. So what do I do when the store is closed because of the easter? I have margarine and butter in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix   Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:55

unsalted butter would be best but you can use either one..melted same amount as the oil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

PostSubject: Re: Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix   Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 16:20

Unsalted butter is very rare here in my town, so I had to use salted. The mix tasted OK before it went in the oven.
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix   Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 18:53

Use one stick of butter per cup of oil, works good, I think the less butter the more the cupcakes may stick together well, as the oils do work better for cupcakes. I just made some yesterday and used half and half of the oil and butter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix   Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me with my Betty Crocker cupcake mix
Page 1 of 1