R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking

Go down 
+11
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Dianne1227
Poppy
passionatereborner
momiof4girlz
debora jenkins
rebecca
Trish
LittlePunkins
Karen
Janie/nightngale
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking Empty
PostSubject: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 17:33

Update on page 2

Maggie has been in surgery for 6 hours. Please pray for her that they can fix her legs and her brain. I found out today that they had a shunt in her leg that they were administrating some of the chemo in and it wasn't in the vein right and the meds leaked under her skin and has caused a mass infection. My niece said Maggie is so weak. Oh dear God please help this sweet little girl!

Last edited by Janie/nightngale on Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 14:48; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 18:12

Praying right now!!! Keep us posted!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:50

Lord, keep Maggie in Your arms. Hold onto her tightly to get through this surgery. Guide the surgeons hands to go where they need to go and not go where they don't belong. Give Maggie the strength and fortitude to fight to beat this disease and the complications. In Your name I pray. Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:19

Praying
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:28

It is just not fair, such a gorgeous little girl, to have to go through all this. I will be thinking of your family
angelsmiley loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:32

Oh Janie I will also pray for her, this is so sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: maggie   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:57

I am praying for her
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyWed 4 Apr 2012 - 23:15

prayer Sending prayers!! Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 0:26

Maggie came through the surgery. They believe they got it all. It was a cancerous growth. She is in a medical induced coma for now. Only time will tell if it effected any of her senses. Thank You all for your prayers. I will let you know the update as soon as I hear.
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 0:35

PRAYING ... prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 0:40

Glad to hear a little good news, that she has come through it for now lilangel loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! lilangel angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 0:57

Aw praying for her prayer
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 0:59

Good to hear some good news. Praying.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 21:04

Will be praying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:58

I too will be praying
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Picture of Maggie with her doll   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 18:24

Here is a picture of Maggie after surgery with her doll I made for her. She was so sick she thought she might mess her up.

Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking C4ead78c

Maggie is recovering. She has not been able to have anyone in her room because of fear of infection. Then this morning her mother got to go in.Of course she is weak but she is talking and asked if she could have the baby I made her. She couldn't have it before surgery because of germs and she was told a special baby doll would be waiting for her when she woke up. Just like a little girl to remember even after brain surgery. They started chemo on her again. Please keep praying for her.

Last edited by Janie/nightngale on Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 20:07

Prayers continuing.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 20:20

Wow, fantastic so far.....and of course she would remember the baby Aunty Janie made especially for her.....who wouldn't.......but glad to hear alls is going well so far. lilangel angelsmiley angelsmiley loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 11:08

Janie... I will be praying! Please keep us updated....
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 16:59

I pray she continues to improve.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 5:35

Poor thing - I will be praying for her too prayer
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 6:27

Bless her. Praying for the sweetheart
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 14:50

Here is a picture of Maggie walking. She is shakie but still it is amazing!

Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking 49703747
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: standing   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 14:52

YEAH Thank God she is doing so good! God is great and answers prayers!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 15:52

Her coloring looks good. So glad she is on the mend. She will get stronger every day! lilangel
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 17:26

That is AMAZING! I am so happy to see her getting through this ... and what Karen said ... her color is looking good too ... that's such a relief ... I know she still has a long ways to go, but this is HUGE to see!!
The power of Prayer!
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 19:00

I'm glad she is looking so good! She is a beautiful and strong little girl to go through all this and still smile. bigsmile clapclap weeeeee! wave
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 21:04

I adore that smile, she is such a strong little girl...BOL....she will make it I am sure dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby bravo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 8:13

Oh I am so glad she is doing better!! She is still in my prayers!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 8:15

Aw she's so beautiful and brave prayer
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 8:57

She looks great!
It was such a pleasure and was so humbling to care for children with life threatening illnesses or injuries. They are always so upbeat and so hopeful. If they are worried it is for their parents. Not for themselves. They were always willing to engage and to play and to offer support to another. In all the years I was an active nurse NEVER did I have kids who whined or cried or complained for no good reason. And if they did do any of those behaviors it was short term and over before it started. Kids are magnificent, strong and courageous creatures!
I hope she soars from here on!
hugs and prayers
joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking   Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture of maggie with her doll pg 2 now pic of Maggie walking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: