R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the Czech Republic!

Go down 
+5
Groovyday
handy denise
Karen
Poppy
moravianbabies
9 posters
AuthorMessage
moravianbabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
moravianbabies

Hello from the Czech Republic! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 4:01

Hi,
I´m new here :-),
my name is Lenka, I come from the Crech Republic and I have been reborning babies for over two years.
My websites (saddly just in czech language) are here Moravian Babies (Moravia is where I come from :-) ). I specialize in painted hair.

And this is my latest baby (resculpted Jase by Olga Auer):

Hello from the Czech Republic! 2996

Hello from the Czech Republic! 2999
Back to top Go down
http://www.moravianbabies.eu/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 7:13

Hi Lenka welcome your Jase is amazing, I love your painting and the different colours and layers clapclap The babies on your website are fantastic... I see the little baby on there is Florentin by Gudrun Legler, she is so sweet clapclap
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 10:47

Welcome, Lenka!! Our last year's charity baby went to the Czech Republic!! So glad to have you here and I LOVE your painted hair. I hope you share a tutorial with us on that! :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 11:06

Welcome to the forum. Your babies are fantastic. You are a very skilled artist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 14:27

happyhappy Hi Lenka, I am so happy you joined RealReborn. Your reborns are truly beautiful. I am part Czech but do not speak the language. I enjoyed your website, the video with the scaled down miniature military vehicle exhibit seemed interesting, although; I could not understand what they were saying. Listening to the video reminded me of hearing my grandparents when I was a little girl. bigsmile welcome
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 20:30

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
moravianbabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
moravianbabies

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 4:53

Thank you very much!!! happyhappy

Poppy: I LOVE tinny babies!! I´m absolutelly thrilled about the new tinny doll kit by Marita Winters - Zany :-)! MUST have her!!

Karen: I´m not sure about making tutorial, because my english isn´t so good... I have to work on it ;-)

Barb: There is a short interview (with me about dolls :-) ) in that video - about 8th minute of it; it is from exhibition in my hometown :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.moravianbabies.eu/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 9:20

moravianbabies wrote:
Thank you very much!!! happyhappy

Karen: I´m not sure about making tutorial, because my english isn´t so good... I have to work on it ;-)

Lenka, I can proofread it to make sure the English is okay if you want. That's NOT a problem!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 9:56

Welcom aboard! Your babies are amazing. All of them. worthy
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 15:41

:real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 17:59

Hi Lenka,and welcome to REAL! welcome You have some beautiful babies! happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Czech Republic!   Hello from the Czech Republic! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Czech Republic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: