R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!

Go down 
+3
Lynknursery
Karen
PennBratz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PennBratz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
PennBratz

Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  Empty
PostSubject: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 17:00

get a bottle,
fill it above 8- and -240 but not quite at 9- and -250 with water

add multi-purpose elmers glue until it is milk white.

Shake it up and then an vanilla.

DON'T USE DETERGENT! It irritates the nipple of the bottle and could deteriorate after continued use.

make sure you pour lightly and let it get to a yellowish tint like formula or breasts milk.

Here is mine and what your's should look like : https://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t373/AngelicaHeartman/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20120319_4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 18:28

Vanilla is a food product. It, too, will go bad over time. We use fabric softener and water. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 19:20

Karen wrote:
Vanilla is a food product. It, too, will go bad over time. We use fabric softener and water. wink

I was going to say the same thing. I have bottles made up that I take to doll shows, it contains fabric softener too.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
PennBratz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
PennBratz

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 23:48

It's vanilla extract it goes bad? notfair
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 1:17

yes, the extract is the problem, not the other base. You are best to find a creamy coloured fabric softener. Different areas have different brands. Perhaps some of the US girls can advise syou on the best brand to use for you.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 2:12

PennBratz wrote:
get a bottle,
fill it above 8- and -240 but not quite at 9- and -250 with water

add multi-purpose elmers glue until it is milk white.

Shake it up and then an vanilla.

DON'T USE DETERGENT! It irritates the nipple of the bottle and could deteriorate after continued use.

make sure you pour lightly and let it get to a yellowish tint like formula or breasts milk.

Here is mine and what your's should look like : https://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t373/AngelicaHeartman/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20120319_4.jpg

I think the formula is okay but one of the ways you can also make it is just simply use cornstarch and water, shake it up and it will be really just like milk. You have to shake it oftne as with any of the formulas mentioned. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
PennBratz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
PennBratz

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 12:12

cool lol I already made it and my mom said "No more" lol
Back to top Go down
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012 - 11:42

I used some skinlotion,water and turmeric powder. I could have used fabric softner but we only had the blue one.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: fake formula   Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 8:38

I also use the fabric softener. I have bought yellowish and then some of the softener for people with allergies, no dyes, inks,no scents, and mixed until I have the color I wanted. I use the clear calk in my nipples to make sure they do not leak and then the E600 around the rim of the nipple to make sure it does not pull out and then again around the part where the ridges are where it screws on. This way if my grand daughter gets a hold of any of them I do not have to worry.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:29

I just use fabric softener for my faux formula and dilute it with water. Ive tried glue before, but after awhile it gets really thick. and ruins the nipple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!    Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reborn milk formula ,that doesn't go bad, RECIPEE!
Page 1 of 1