R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from TX USA!

Go down 
+4
Poppy
Trish
LittlePunkins
angelgirl86
8 posters
AuthorMessage
angelgirl86
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
angelgirl86

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 1:31

Hello Everyone! My name is Jody and I'm a new reborn artist here. I just began reborning back in 2011 so I must say I'm definitely a newbie but have enjoyed every moment of it since I began. A little about myself: I'm a 25 year old college grad between schooling right now hoping to eventually make a radiology technician in a couple years. I've always been an artist from a very young age, I absolutely love every form of art and respect all of it. It wasn't until last year that I learned of reborns and just had to give it a go myself and I'm so happy I did. So far I've only created about 10 reborns however I have taken much pride and joy in each and every one of them. I've sold a few on ebay so far and hopefully will have the same luck with my future babies. The next sculpt I'll be working on is the Lilli sculpt by Brit Klinger. Also I wanted to say I've bought multiple copies of the REAL reborn ebooks and have just loved every one of them, they are a huge help so thank you so much Lara for them! I hope to get to know each of you ladies and if any of you have any advice for a beginner like me please feel free to tell me!
Back to top Go down
http://heavenlybutterfliesnursery.weebly.com/index.html
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 1:49

welcome :real: Happy you joined us!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 2:15

clapclap clapclap Welcome to REAL Jody, I am sorry I can't help you I don't reborn myself, but I do collect, I have 14 in my spare room, just no room for visitors.......... hamsterdance

But I do know you have joined a lovely group of knowelgable ladies on this forum.....Good Luck..... happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 4:07

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 4:43

:real: :real:

You will love this forum, its so friendly and helpful.

Can we see some of your bubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
angelgirl86
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
angelgirl86

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 5:56

Thanks ladies, I truly feel welcome already! Here are a few photos of my last two reborns. My latest was Serah by Adrie Stoete, I love her sculpts! I know I have a lot to learn and I hope I learn a lot from all the experienced ladies on this forum.

Hello from TX USA! IMG_0302

Hello from TX USA! IMG_0533

Hello from TX USA! IMG_0269

Hello from TX USA! IMG_2610

Hello from TX USA! IMG_2740
Back to top Go down
http://heavenlybutterfliesnursery.weebly.com/index.html
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:36

welcome :real: uk

Bundles of Love, Lisa Jane loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 14:34

happyhappy Hi Jody, so glad you joined RealReborn. Your babies are adorable! This is a great place to learn and chat! welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 11:27

welcome :real: welcome nice to have you here. I am in Texas as well ....what part of Texas do you live? Your babies are very sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

Hello from TX USA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from TX USA!   Hello from TX USA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from TX USA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: