R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

former mom in law passed away today

Go down 
+6
babyblossom
rebecca
Lynknursery
Trish
Karen
joa44
10 posters
AuthorMessage
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

former mom in law passed away today Empty
PostSubject: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 0:05

Dorothy was my mother in law in my first marriage,many years ago....She was there when i as a baby was having babies......We lived wiht her for a few years........She was 92 years old..........Many emotions in my head and heart........will always love her as I didnt have my own mother around............She will be missed.......She didnt have a religious belief at all..........I pray god takes her anyway.......
joan
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 1:00

I believe God accepts all, whether or not they believe. That's my belief. Just pray to God to take her into His arms.

I'm sorry for your loss. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 1:14

Im sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 1:49

So sorry for your loss
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 1:55

former mom in law passed away today Sympathy
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 2:09

joa44 wrote:
Dorothy was my mother in law in my first marriage,many years ago....She was there when i as a baby was having babies......We lived wiht her for a few years........She was 92 years old..........Many emotions in my head and heart........will always love her as I didnt have my own mother around............She will be missed.......She didnt have a religious belief at all..........I pray god takes her anyway.......
joan

I am so sorry about her passing but she was ready to go I am sure, you know she may not have expressed her actual belief but we are born with the seed of knoweldge that there is a God and some just don't express their feelings because thats just their personality and as long as she excepted Jesus as her lord and savior she is there with him. I truely believe that the only people who don't make it is the one who don't believe in God and that is what is sad. Don't you worry over it, is she had even as much faith as the grain of a musterdseed then she is now right in his presence. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 7:53

Sorry for your loss Joan. I am sure she is in heaven wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 16:45

So sorry for the loss. former mom in law passed away today 571757
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:05

thankyou! ladies,

It is hard when you arent technicaly part of the family, but spent alot of years with her.......My X has lived with her since we divorced ..that was well, a long time ago...........The rest of the family and I still get along and talk so it is all good......

Went and saw her a few years back when I heard she was really sick and the house was so bad, and filthy and jsut plain dreary , i never went back...........I know she is in heaven..she really was a very sweet lady and she lived to be 92 she deserves a rest..........
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 2:44

I'm so sorry, Joan. I will say a prayer for her and also for you! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 20:59

Sorry for your loss Joan.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 7:31

sad times all round at the moment, she lived
a good age and will be in heaven now having
her long earned rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: former mom in law passed away today   former mom in law passed away today Empty

Back to top Go down

former mom in law passed away today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: