R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shannon01
Toddler
Toddler
shannon01

Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie Empty
PostSubject: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 23:45

This is Cricket, she's already a year old and barely weighs 2 lbs. Her other family decided they didn't like small dogs so they asked if I wanted her they had gotten her from a friend that traveled too much to take care of her. Of course I didn't need another dog, but her little face stole my heart and that poor girl needed a forever home. She is so sweet and loves to sit in my lap and sleep. I can't imagine anyone not loving her.
Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie Get-attachment-6aspx-1
Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie Get-attachment-5aspx-1
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 9:47

Aw, she is gorgeous! I love teacups! My next dog will definately be a small dog! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 11:02

She's beautiful but in major need of grooming. I'm so happy you took her on as I know she will now get the care and attention she so deserves and needs. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
shannon01
Toddler
Toddler
shannon01

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 13:21

I know bless her heart. She needs grooming badly! I got a ton of matts out of her hair but she needs to go to a pro and get a cut. She also needs some fattening up, you can feel everyone of her bones she is so thin. Her personality is starting to come out now she has been here for a few days and she's so sweet and funny she loves attention. She's very gentle with the kids and they treat her like a princess. My pom ignores her but the pug always tries to nudge his way into your lap if she's sitting in it. He's so jealous, you can call him to you and he'll look at you like you're crazy but if you call another dog he gets right there in your face. lol
I think she's going to be happy here,
loveyou!
Shannon
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 13:47

lilangel Shannon, Cricket is the cutest little thing! My two kitties, Lucky and Charm; would love to snuggle up with her and groom her! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 14:54

Shannon, poms are like that, they are stuck up. And its funny because my youngest pom does exactly what your pug does! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 16:08

shannon01 wrote:
My pom ignores her but the pug always tries to nudge his way into your lap if she's sitting in it. He's so jealous, you can call him to you and he'll look at you like you're crazy but if you call another dog he gets right there in your face. lol

Wow! How funny! I had a pom, a yorkie and a pug at the same time about 10 years ago. My yorkie, Sasha, never got above 4 pounds and she was the alpha dog!

Now I have another pug and I just love her to death! Small dogs have always been my favorite. bigsmile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie   Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricket...Our new teacup yorkie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: