R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!

Go down 
+6
Dreaming Angel
youngluv4ever
Poppy
threads
babyblossom
mautallica1971
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 23:31

Just got my prizes & wanted to share a photo of the beautiful items & thank everyone involved with making/donating the prizes & such! & Especially Sharon AGAIN for putting this all together! I am just walking on cloud 9 after this... thankyou!

I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! 2012-02-11_12_56_56prizepkgNBC

(BTW, it's hard to tell but under the bear, records book CD, certificate & book cover is the beautiful baby blanket that also came with everything else...just wanted to point that out too, since it was hard to see & I didn't realized it until I uploaded the photo. Plus don't laugh at me for STILL having my little santa blanky in the background, lol After all hubby sits on the sofa a lot (we all know how men can be...lol) & I sure didn't want to get anything "dirty" wink Not to mention it's still really cold in Michigan right now affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 2:52

Congratulations! Fantastic prizes indeed happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 4:26

Well done great prizes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 17:10

whoohoo congratulations, those are beautiful prizes!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 2:07

Thank U ladies...my daughter was yelling at me to calm down when the package came since I was jumping up & down & carrying on. lol She was like, "Mom it's not like you won the lottery or something!" Ha, little did she know it sure felt like it at the time! weeeeee! But really, she does know it meant a lot to me & she was laughing when she said it! It was probably pretty funny seeing me that excited wink
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 12:20

Congratulations!! What a great prize package. I know how you felt when you got the package...I'm on pins and needles waiting for mine to get here the tracking says its been sorted so I should get it today!!! eeek!! :) And since you got half of the prizes that were shown and I'm now assuming that Eileen got the other half my package will be a complete surprise!! :) Now you need to show us some babies MODELING those cute outfits ;)
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 14:59

congrats to you and what lovely prizes
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 23:17

Congratulations! I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! 387389 I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! 387389 I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! 387389
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:07

lol Seems I am losing focus lately! Can't believe I never responded here ... lol lol

You're very welcome Michelle, I'm glad you liked everything and I can't wait to see some models with the outfits!

clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:14

happyhappy Michelle, what great gifts! Outfits and blanket are very sweet! whoohoo happyforyou! ( I still I have my Christmas blankets on the couch, too. It is not even cold here, 70s, no excuse!) lol
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 0:58

congratts to you on the win and the wonderful prizes, so well deserved!!! clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012 - 12:31

I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! 837677 EVERYONE...U all are just the very BEST!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!   I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got my prized package from the Naked Baby Contest....WONDERFUL!!!!
Page 1 of 1