R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeus, Diva and Mia

Go down 
+4
babyblossom
Poppy
Karen
PamelaG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 1:11

This is my gorgeous Sealpoint Zeus. He is 3/4 Siamese and 1/4 Himalayan, and although he looks more Himmy, his personality is Siamese all the way, which make him a perfect match for me. I adore the Siamese breed and have had them since age 10. His gorgeous blue eyes, and lovely mane are just a glimpse into his wonderful personality. He always knows when I need some love. I cannot imagine being without him!!! He was a birthday present for me in July 2000, and will be 12 on May 23rd.

Zeus, Diva and Mia Beauti11

Then there is Diva, so aptly named!!!! She lives up to it perfectly, thinking she should be the centre of attention at all times!!! She was born Oct 2nd, 2010, and I have had the pleasure of her companionship since she was 7 weeks old. Her completely Siamese personality is perfect!!! You never know what she will be on top of next !!!!

Zeus, Diva and Mia A_bit_15

Zeus, Diva and Mia A_bit_16

Zeus, Diva and Mia A_bit_17

Now there is Mia. She is Diva's daughter, and a Chocolate Point like her too. Diva has had 1 kitter and Mia is 1 of 7, born Sept. 28th, 2011, my late husband's birthday. We were I'ming each other the whole time the kittens were being born, and I didn't know then that our time was so limited. After he passed on Oct. 25th, I knew I would keep 1 of the kttens and that is Mia. She is a bundle of energy and now her 6 siblings are gone to new forever homes, she makes her own fun or gets me to play with her, bothers her Mom, and chases Zeus tail and teases him until he has had enough. She also is a cuddler and likes to sleep with me which I find very comforting and peaceful. Her favourite place to perch, is on top of doors, and it is great watching her get up and down and mastering her technique so as to make it seem so effortless. She has tiny, slender paws, so easily walks along the door top like a tightrope walker with ease. She is such a joy, as are all my fur babies, and I am so happy that I have them. I think they think it is they that have me, though, lol. Whatever way it is, having them around is enjoyable, comforting, and I couldn't imagine NOT having a cat or 3 or more in my life.

Zeus, Diva and Mia A_bit_18

Zeus, Diva and Mia A_bit_19

Last edited by PamelaG on Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 2:20

Oh they are all beautiful and Mia is so cute!! I've always loved cats and I've been begging for a kitten for a long time but Robin won't let me have one. I've never gone this long without having a cat so its really hard on me. I love my dogs, but dogs just don't bring what a cat can bring. Enjoy your babies, Pam!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 5:35

Your cats are sooo sweet, love your pics! Zeus looks a lot like my Fozzie, he is a sealpoint birman. Just like you, my cats bring me so much happiness and comfort, I love them bigsmile

Zeus, Diva and Mia 2010_02040016
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 9:48

I'm not a cat person but they are adorable Pam! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:16

So cute!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:52

PamelaG wrote:
Whatever way it is, having them around is enjoyable, comforting, and I couldn't imagine NOT having a cat or 3 or more in my life.

I feel the same way about my furbabies! This is my cat Mozart. He has the most amazing gold eyes and likes to sleep pressed up against me at night bigsmile

[url=Zeus, Diva and Mia Mozart10

Here he is lying on top of my parents Sun Conure's cage (Petey). They get along very well.

Zeus, Diva and Mia 01191110

And on my craft table (bad cat! wink ). That's his "Cripes! I've been caught" look.

Zeus, Diva and Mia 06201110

And of course, Daisy! Her pic is in my signature bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 22:38

Gorgeous kitties, even though I'm not a cat person. I'm more of a dog person, but right now I'm not even that. I just don't have the patience to deal with 3 young kids and a pet. Zeus, Diva and Mia 352822

(Daisy is a cutie pie, Beth Anne!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Pastel Prints
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pastel Prints

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 22:06

I have 3 cats: Doodles, Gypsy, and Bear. I'm lazy at taking pictures. My cats are my babies! I hate that so many people have them just for the entertainment factor. I love my babies with all my heart and I'm always glad to find threads like this one. happyhappy
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 23:26

I totally agree with you. My cats are part of my family, not something to show off, though that is fun too, like a new baby kind of way, but they are like my kids now mine are all grown and on their own. Even when they were all home, we ALWAYS had several cats, hooded rats, a dog or 2, hermit crabs, tropical fish, cockatiels, and so much more, but when there were times we didn't have any of the others, there were ALWAYS cats, Siamese mostly, but all colours of domestics as well. MY feeling is that a house is not a home without a cat, and most of my family feels the same. My sister bought me a mug saying so, lol. On special days, there are always somethings with cats on them, especially my Siamese. They really get to know you well, and lately, they have been a real comfort to me, and the one that hasn't made it a habit to sleep with me, suddenly has since the closing of the house and the very emotionl walking away from it. She is such a snob, lol, but for now, at least, she is staying close and cuddling and just letting me know she loves me and is there for me. That is the best thing about cats and other animals, they give unconditional love. I am so lucky to have my Zeus, Diva, and Mia!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus, Diva and Mia   Zeus, Diva and Mia Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeus, Diva and Mia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: