R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to REAL Dollswest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bearysweethearts

Welcome to REAL Dollswest Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to REAL Dollswest   Welcome to REAL Dollswest EmptyMon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:20

welcome The ladies here at REAL would like to wish you a warm welcome, whoohoo You will learn a lot here .There is something for everyone.Reborners,collectors,crafters,New classes,tutorials Ebooks,and plenty more.Ask any questions that you may have. Glad you are here with us. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Dollswest
Crawler
Crawler
Dollswest

PostSubject: Thank you for welcoming me!   Welcome to REAL Dollswest EmptyMon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:39

I am totatlly new to reborning, although not new to dollmaking. I used to make porcelain dolls, especially anitque reproductions. I loved to enter shows with my dolls. I no longer make them. I fell in love with ball-jointed dolls and found my passion for knitting and designing patterns for them. I have a website and have been doing this for about three years.

As with all collectors I started looking at other dolls and re-discovered Dianna Effner. She came with a reborn kit that made me fall in love with baby dolls. I have never cared for baby dolls at all. But, now, I just love them.

I have been trying to do reborn dolls on my own. I bought several dvds and watch YouTube a lot. After several attempts and cleaning up my work table several times, I decided to give it one more try. I am hoping I can master this. There are so many dolls I want to make up. And I just hate to fail at something. I am hoping that here I can get the help and support I need.

By the way, I do own one reborn doll. A wonderful reborn artist made up Dianna Effner's kit and I bought it. Little Ursula is on my bed and I just love her. I plan to design knitwear for her. I have a long list of knit projects so she might have to wait a bit. But I did purchase yarn for her today. So that is a start!

Thank you!
Cynthia Berrier
www.dollswestdesigns.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollswestdesigns.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to REAL Dollswest   Welcome to REAL Dollswest EmptyMon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:16

We are so happy to have you here! You will get so much help here...just jump right in! Everyone is very helpful and supportive! :real:
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to REAL Dollswest   Welcome to REAL Dollswest EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 3:26

welcome Its so good to have you with us, enjoy!!! wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to REAL Dollswest   Welcome to REAL Dollswest Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to REAL Dollswest
Page 1 of 1