R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

preemie e-book

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
littlebabies480
Toddler
Toddler
littlebabies480

preemie e-book Empty
PostSubject: preemie e-book   preemie e-book EmptySat 28 Jan 2012 - 23:26

just want to make sure i understand correct. When it calls for like 1 brush of paint i use the 3/8 mop brush instead of the 1/2 ?
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

preemie e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: preemie e-book   preemie e-book EmptySun 29 Jan 2012 - 1:19

1 brush means that you swipe both sides of the brush in the paint, but don't have it coated thick (Lara usually says for each step which mop brush to use)... usually the 1/2 inch for the flesh colours and the 1/4 inch for the reds and blues. 1/2 a brush means you coat just one side of the brush and a touch means you just touch the end of the brush in the paint. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

preemie e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: preemie e-book   preemie e-book EmptySun 29 Jan 2012 - 1:37

Poppy wrote:
1 brush means that you swipe both sides of the brush in the paint, but don't have it coated thick (Lara usually says for each step which mop brush to use)... usually the 1/2 inch for the flesh colours and the 1/4 inch for the reds and blues. 1/2 a brush means you coat just one side of the brush and a touch means you just touch the end of the brush in the paint. bigsmile

There are very good pics of this in Lara's Advanced Peaches and Cream eBook bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

preemie e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: preemie e-book   preemie e-book EmptySun 29 Jan 2012 - 10:45

littlebabies480 wrote:
just want to make sure i understand correct. When it calls for like 1 brush of paint i use the 3/8 mop brush instead of the 1/2 ?

depends on the color. If its red, blue, purple or green, its usually a 1/4" mop brush coated both sides. Flesh is always a 1/2" mop coated both sides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Cherie Ann
Toddler
Toddler
Cherie Ann

preemie e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: preemie e-book   preemie e-book EmptySun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:09

How smart am I...NOT lol. I own quite a few of the ebooks and I thought it was 1/4 mop for all the colours. There you go, learn something new everyday lol. 1/2 for flesh, shall remember that from now on :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

preemie e-book Empty
PostSubject: Re: preemie e-book   preemie e-book Empty

Back to top Go down

preemie e-book
Page 1 of 1