R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

native american class

Go down 
+7
April
Lynknursery
babyblossom
Lara
Groovyday
Karen
zaphy100
11 posters
AuthorMessage
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

native american class Empty
PostSubject: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:53

Hiya i have just bought the native american class,

just waiting for my kit to arrive from adrie stote,

Cant wait for this one x

happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:57

And now you're red! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 20:09

happyhappy Zaphy, I just got my Lui San and she is so sweet, even unpainted. Adrie is using a new more neutral vinyl and it is so soft, it even smells good. Reminds me of the vinyl that the fairy kits were made from. Can't wait to start the class! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 20:13

lol i am red,

my kit should arrive within the next few days, i ordered the glass eyes and body at the same time, looking forward to it

though im not sure about the clothes bit...will have to do a bit of research x

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 20:18

when you search google images, if you type in native american regalia you'll get a lot of the fancy outfits north american tribes wear at pow wow and such.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 20:19

I didn't want to have a naked baby, so I commissioned Rachel to make an outfit. happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 21:22

OK, igmore my email...lol.. wink I see you got your kit. Cool. I'm ready too, but i need to finish my Tegan first.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 0:47

I commissioned Rachel too Barb wink

Think lots of us have! lol

So looking forward to seeing everything she comes up with for us!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 11:27

I also commissioned Rachel and I already got a sneak peek at mine and I love it!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:57

No fair Karen, where's my sneak peek Rachel lol IDK
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 21:32

Who was it that was making the carry boards for the baby indians?
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 21:51

Janie was making them. I really need to get my baby painted so you all can see the wonderful things I have from Janie and Audrey! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 22:09

Yup, Janie is making the cradle boards!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 1:38

Thanks, soon as I have some spare funds I will need to order one. I seem to be doing that a lot lately with Janie. I am sure my postie is starting to recognise her as the sender name........ lol.

I know I could make one myself but it is a matter of having the time at the present.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 10:21

OK, I have decided to put my Tegan on hold and will paint my Lui San next week. I can't wait any longer and need to see her finished!!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 10:24

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 11:51

I just got her all ready to paint and I'm missing a belly plate! Arggg!!!!! Anyone have a Stoete 20" plate they want to lend me? I can replace with the Noor order this week. Hmmmmm eyeroll I'm never short belly plates, but all I can find is Tegan, Reece and Stoete torsos. I guess I don't have to do a belly plate with this class, but I would like my completed baby to have one. Or I can stell the one that I started with Tanya. IDK
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 12:07

If I had one, it'd be yours, Lara. I just used my only Stoete belly.
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 12:15

I have belly plates but no stoete plates. I have Laura Tuzzio-Ross, BBGirl and Yarie plates if you would like one of those. They all fit 20in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 14:13

YaY It's almost payday! I'm in for this class...I already spoke to Lara & will be taking care of the payment for everything tomorrow morning via the website! This'll basically be my 1st class with you all, since I joined the rooting class very late last year & didn't enter the contest. Not to mention my computer was acting up at that time, so I'm sure I missed a lot of the lessons back then too. But anyway, I'm so excited to be able to participate in this one, plus what with our upcoming MI workshop too, I'm just over the moon!

...hmmm, maybe I should just start signing over my paychecks to Lara! Ha Ha! My hubby probably really wouldn't like that, but I bet Lara's would, lol! lol Sorry...I just couldn't help myself wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 21:11

babyblossom wrote:
No fair Karen, where's my sneak peek Rachel lol IDK

Sorry, Kym! I'm up to my neck in started, but not finished, projects and yours isn't to the sneak peek stage. crybaby I'd say I could make cradle boards too (because I can) but I'm not sure I'd have the time for it. eyeroll I'm hoping I'll get my Liu San before I get too involved in the foot-wear, because those are tough to make based off of measurements alone.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:40

OK now I realize that this class is in March not May.....OMG I am not a functioning person! LOL SO.....

Since it is coming really quickly when do we get the list of supplies please? For once I want to start the class at the beginning and not just join in the last lesson! LOL

I so wanted to use the ceremonial Chief headress that is in my husband's family but his brother Mike is afraid that I may "do" something to it like cut it up or something! LOL He saw me cut up a set of clothing one time to make a quilt with the fabric and it scared him forever! Did I mention he is a psychiatrist and is afraid of jello also? lol

And.......besides I cannot possess the eagle feathers anyway as it is illegal so I guess I will have to go back to square one.

hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 20:35

lol Oh Joy! lol Afraid of jello! That is so funny! Now I don't feel like my son's in-laws have the oddest ideas about the food they eat! lol bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:57

YEP! Michael is afraid of jello! Has been since he was a kid apparently but when he was in college and doing his doctorate for becoming a psychiatrist, during the therapy they all go thru he admitted it and then he has been in therapy for more than 30 years now. He weekly has discussed this "issue" and has been led to just tell hostesses not to serve jello! This is a man who has been part of the treatment team for Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan!!!!!!
When he visits I make sure we have jello at least once a day! I believe in just getting over it! lol
Micheal is the custodian of the headress....he'd give his life for our family I am sure, but NO WAY will he allow me to borrow the thing! lol
There are 7 of these kids.......the baby is 50, my husband is the oldest 65 today....they are all quite interesting and eccentric! Three of them have papers to prove it! lol

hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 0:14

Joy, he should be more afraid of Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan than Jello! affraid I'd like to think my son's in law's are eccentric but I think they could control themselves. wink
Back to top Go down
balbuceosnursery
balbuceosnursery

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 8:43

I could not find class
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 9:07

balbuceosnursery wrote:
I could not find class

You can pay for the class at the link below. Be sure to give us your username here when you purchase it so we can add you to the group. Once payment clears, you will be added to the group and you can then find the lessons. bigsmile

http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: native american class   native american class Empty

Back to top Go down

native american class
Page 1 of 1