R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters

Go down 
+5
Poppy
Dreaming Angel
LittlePunkins
babyblossom
joa44
9 posters
AuthorMessage
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters Empty
PostSubject: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 7:18

This is elissa with the short hair and alexis inthe front...They are both 10 and wanted to make cookies.......

We made..really they made...white chocolate chip cookies, peanutbutter and oatmeal raisin.........What a fun day......
afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters DSC00852
afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters DSC00853

I think they enjoyed it.They each had there own measuing cups and spoons and there own recipe books I made for them....
And they ate alot of cookies....lol

Joan
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 7:52

Great pics Joan! Thanks for sharing your special day with your grandaughters bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 9:25

Looks like that had fun!!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 11:19

happyforyou! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 15:07

Awwwww looks like they had a lovely day bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 15:38

It was alot of fun.BUT I was so glad when it was time to take them home also....lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 17:04

Sooo sweet bigsmile those cookies sound tasty!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:30

Oh how fun! That's awesome that they get to spend time with you like that! These are the moments they will cherish as they grow older.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:50

I truly hate the really low counte top but for the grandkids it has been perfect............My DH grandmother was only like 4 foot soemthing and the counter worked great for her,,,,but I hate it..lol
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 23:49

How cute!!!Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 2:43

a lot of fun was had by all by the looks of things,
great pictures, thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 22:04

Joan, that looks like fun baking those cookies. My daughter-in-law's name is Elissa, same exact spelling! First time I've heard of someone with same spelling! My mom was 4 ft. something and her kitchen had the low counters and cabinets too. I liked it because I am short too. I am always reaching! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters   afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters Empty

Back to top Go down

afternoon with 2 of my Granddaughters
Page 1 of 1