R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie

Go down 
+7
Groovyday
Karen
LittlePunkins
sweetsherrie112
passionatereborner
babyblossom
Barb(ozgirl)
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie Empty
PostSubject: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 18:54

sweetsherrie and i did a lil swapping, i def got the better end of this here deal bigsmile
i adopted her sweet daisy, im still quite shocked she didnt sell, but like i told sherrie she just wanted to be here with me bigsmile wink im weird too cuz i think its cool i did daisy brown for her for christmas and now i have her daisy stoete, we have each others daisys lol told ya...im weird IDK dancingelephant
ok so enough with the gabbing and on with the pics bigsmile bigsmile

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2328
this was a wonderful mail day, no junk no bills nothing but this awesome box.....that i KNEW who was inside of wink

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2329
all nice and wrapped up. bigsmile but.....i have to say, the box she used was like a jig saw puzzle to get into lol there will be no reuse of this box lol

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2331
oooooo a bundle and some extra goodies....i bet that bundle is my daisy, what do you all think wink i so totally was NOT expecting any other goodies though. sherrie your to sweet, your name you choose is perfect for you loveyou!

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2332
all those extra goodies weeeeee! its time to get em all opened up bigsmile

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2333
of course daisy first bigsmile

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2335
her hair is SO amazing. i LOVE how it curls, the color the feel shes just so dang adorable.

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2336
everything open now bigsmile

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie DSCF2347
isnt she so cute? yea i thought so too, big beautiful eyes, cute curly blonde hair, i just need to figure out how to turn her lil frown upside down so she doesnt look so sad wink

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! sherrie. shes so sweet I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!! loveyou!

Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:08

Congrats Barb! She is adorable and no you're not weird, I probably would have thought the same about both being Daisy lol lol
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:21

Oh how sweet!! She is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:46

Oh now she already looks so happy to be home with her new momma ... and I love her in the pink outfit I'm so glad she is so well recieved .... Thank you so much for the trade ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 22:32

clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap
Lovely! Congrats to both of you!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 22:36

no no sherrie thankyou! thankyou! shes adorable!!!!!

and thanks ladies, the pics dont do her justice, i am terrible with pics, she is SOOOOOOOO so cute. her hair is amazing. sherrie did an awesome job on her from her curly head of hair to her cute lil toes loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 22:38

And I"ll tell ya something else about Barb, like me, her favorite flower is daisy! lol

Great job, Sherrie!! Congrats, buddy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 23:10

Thank you lady's you are all to kind .. Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 1:22

lilangel Barb, that is the sweetest little Daisy, super cute all around! Love her eyes and her hair . Sherrie did great on this little angel. loveyou! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 2:01

Nothing Weird about you and sweetsherrie is a wonderful person and fantastic reborner to boot. You guys are just plain lucky to get each others Daisys, wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 4:43

Awww she is beautiful!! I remember seeing Daisy on here and wishing I could adopt her too! Congratulations happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 0:49

Yay! A box opening! happyhappy happyhappy Congratulations, she's gorgeous! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
MystFyt
Toddler
Toddler
MystFyt

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 23:55

Sherry is so talented I saw the swap baby that lives with my sis {Nightowl Nursery} worthy
Back to top Go down
http://ladiebugnurseryreborns.webs.com/
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012 - 0:10

Thank you sweetie for you kind words ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie   awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie Empty

Back to top Go down

awwww, come check out my daisy stoete from sherrie
Page 1 of 1