R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I new here...

Go down 
+3
Poppy
stonehillnursery
Heather
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather
Crawler
Crawler

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 12:13

Hello everyone! My name is Heather and I live in VA. I have been aware of reborning for a few years but never really had the nerve to try it myself until this past January. Needless to say, I totally fell in love with it! :)

Heather
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 12:15

Welcome, I am new to this group too,, even tho I been reborning for quite a few years.
hope you like it here..
hugs,
cArmen in nj
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 15:52

Hi Heather, welcome to the forum - it is fantastic! Lara's classes are also well worth doing also, I have learned sooo much bigsmile
Back to top Go down

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 22:23

Hi Heather!!!! welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010 - 23:41

Hello Heather I want to Welcome you to Real and hope you find this to be a really wonderful place to learn and share our passion of reborns!!!!

I live in the next state down in North Carolina. I was raised in Virgina Beach Va. till I was 23 years old. Still have a brother who is a Captain on a tug who works the waters of the Chesapeake Bay.

If you know anything about North Carolina I am close to the Outer Banks area. I still love the state of Virginia though due to all her History!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a teenager when the theme Virginia is for Lovers became the tourist thing there. Remember it well!!!!

Would love to hear the area that you are from.

Welcome and hope you find this forum to be a very caring and sharing place!!!!!!! We have some great ladies here and Lara is the BEST!
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 14:47

Welcome Heather, I bet your glad you finally gave it a try. Rebornings is so totally addicting. I'm sure you'll just love it here and there is always so much to learn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 15:36

Hi Heather! Welcome! welcome welcome Reborning gets into your blood hehe! Once you have started you will never be able to quit! And then you will find you want every single kit that comes out LOL....well at least I do hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm New here   Hi I new here... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 19:34

Hello Heather and good to have you on board, just wanted to say if you need any help I will do what I can, enjoy the journey too!! wave Hi I new here... Logo2010-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

Hi I new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I new here...   Hi I new here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I new here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: